Windows 10: Onedrive Issues

Discus and support Onedrive Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer decided to map all of my libraries to the Onedrive and I didn't want it to. I fought with it for a long time and finally resorted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Blair 654, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:02 PM.

1. Blair 654 Win User

Onedrive Issues

My computer decided to map all of my libraries to the Onedrive and I didn't want it to. I fought with it for a long time and finally resorted to uninstalling onedrive and reinstalling it. That worked to map my PC library correctly but I no longer have the Onedrive mapped. I need help getting it added back to my file explorer.

:)

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:03 PM
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. Onedrive Issues

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Thema:

Onedrive Issues

1. Onedrive Issues - Similar Threads - Onedrive Issues

2. Strange issue with OneDrive sync to other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange issue with OneDrive sync to other devices: I welcome the way in which Stickies and Timeline sync with my Android Tablet but am alarmed at what has happened between One Drive and the tablet. The One Drive files have not displayed as expected but as a list numbered 1, 2, 3 etc with no further information except the size...
  3. I am having sync issues with OneDrive, and staying logged into it?

I am having sync issues with OneDrive, and staying logged into it?: I reinstalled 17763 due to some instability issues. Since that time, it's all I can do to stay logged into OneDrive, and the folder sync process has gone over the edge completely. I have several HDD's (4) in my system, and I am trying to sync all of my OneDrive files to a...
  4. unable to open files: OneDrive issue

unable to open files: OneDrive issue: I receive an error message when trying to open files on my desktop ( JPG, TXTand Excel): Can't open this file. Make sure OneDrive is running on your PC, then try again. What’s the matter? How am I supposed to fix it?...
  5. Sync issue in OneDrive

Sync issue in OneDrive: I have a folder with photos on my One Drive, which I shared with a family member. But he accidentally dragged this photo folder into another one on his OneDrive, then he dragged it back. However OneDrive started duplicating this folder in the shared folder. After that when I...
  6. Issue with Onedrive for over a month - My CC keeps getting billed for the service - No one...

Issue with Onedrive for over a month - My CC keeps getting billed for the service - No one...: Hello- I have been emailing the support for over a month sending HAR files along with anything else asked of me, My videos all of a sudden stopped playing in the APP on my devices along with not playing in the Onedrive website. I cannot get a response for the last two...
  7. OneDrive Sync Issue

OneDrive Sync Issue: Dear Friends, My OneDrive tray icon tells me there is an error syncing a file on my computer: [ATTACH] I have tried deleting the folder and renaming it and this is what happens: [IMG] I have tried signing out and back in again as well. The flickering icon in the...
  8. OneDrive - Issues Removing

OneDrive - Issues Removing: Hi all. So earlier I posted a topic on a req for help because I have been trying to remove one drive folder. Long story short I ended up deleting all of my files and losing lots of sentimental pictures. I looked up several ways on how to remove this nothing worked (regedit...
  9. Onedrive Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive Issue: My computer is trying to automatically load all my photos to onedrive. When I try and stop it by deselecting autosave it tells me it can't be done as it is one of the critical folders. Is there a way to stop it?...
  10. OneDrive issue

OneDrive issue: I've been using Windows 10 on my computer for a couple years. I've been using OneDrive to store some files in the cloud. It didn't sync with my computer. There are five folders on OneDrive, Attachments, Documents, Music, Pictures and Public. I have subfolders and files...