Windows 10: OneDrive issues

Discus and support OneDrive issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is anyone having issues signing into one drive at the moment, it's just circling on signing in on our machines for various users? 86600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 11, 2017.

1. OneDrive issues

Is anyone having issues signing into one drive at the moment, it's just circling on signing in on our machines for various users?

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 11, 2017
  2. Vyshak Win User

Onedrive issue

Dear julia

plz help me with the issue, im not able to uninstall onedrive in wp8.1

is the onedrive integrated with 8.1 and is that the issue for not able to uninstall OneDrive.

Vyshak, Jun 11, 2017
  3. OneDrive Issues

Press Windows key + X

Click Task Manager

Click the Details tab

Select OneDrive

Click End task

Exit Task Manager

Restart your computer

Launch OneDrive again then try signing in.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 11, 2017
  4. OneDrive issues

Ignore, must of been temp server glitch, it's ok now!

Scottyboy99, Jun 11, 2017
Thema:

OneDrive issues

1. OneDrive issues - Similar Threads - OneDrive issues

2. OneDrive issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive issue: Looking for help with a OneDrive issue I'm having. I connected my personal OneDrive to Windows Explorer when I first got my laptop and now that I'm using it for business they provided me with an Office365 account and want us to use it. I installed the OneDrive client and...
  3. Issues with logging in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with logging in to OneDrive: Hi I have OneDrive mapped as my "O" Drive in My Computer It does not log in automatically, and each time that I want to open One Drive, and double click on the icon on My Computer, I get the login box. The Login Box has my password stored, but in the username, my...
  4. Issues playing .mp3 and .m4a files that are stored in my OneDrive folder with Windows Media...

Issues playing .mp3 and .m4a files that are stored in my OneDrive folder with Windows Media...: I used to store all of my .mp3 and .m4a files in my hard drive outside of my OneDrive folder, and they always played without issue in Windows Media Player (WMP). A few months ago I started paying for OneDrive and moved all of my music to my local OneDrive folder. All of the...
  5. Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES: So I had two OneDrive accounts set on my windows desktop, one is my personal account and the other being a university account. Up until the beginning of last week, both were syncing fine on my desktop. However, starting from last Monday, I had realised that my lecture notes...
  6. Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account

Issues while sign in to OneDrive using Personal Microsoft account: Hello All, I'm on a windows 10 account at work, with a full 365 suite active, corporate onedrive active etcetc. In my windows explorer, I have also added my personal (@live.com) onedrive account to be able to sync some private data once in a while aswell. The onedrive for...
  7. Issues while backing up 1TB of OneDrive files to NAS

Issues while backing up 1TB of OneDrive files to NAS: Hi there, In order to work with Lightroom directory tree from a previous failed NAS which was backed up to OneDrive I need the ca 1TB pictures restored to a like structure on a new NAS. When trying to Restore / copy picture files from my local Onedrive folder to an external...
  8. Strange issue with OneDrive sync to other devices

Strange issue with OneDrive sync to other devices: I welcome the way in which Stickies and Timeline sync with my Android Tablet but am alarmed at what has happened between One Drive and the tablet. The One Drive files have not displayed as expected but as a list numbered 1, 2, 3 etc with no further information except the size...
  9. Onedrive Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive Issues: My computer decided to map all of my libraries to the Onedrive and I didn't want it to. I fought with it for a long time and finally resorted to uninstalling onedrive and reinstalling it. That worked to map my PC library correctly but I no longer have the Onedrive mapped. I...
  10. I am having sync issues with OneDrive, and staying logged into it?

I am having sync issues with OneDrive, and staying logged into it?: I reinstalled 17763 due to some instability issues. Since that time, it's all I can do to stay logged into OneDrive, and the folder sync process has gone over the edge completely. I have several HDD's (4) in my system, and I am trying to sync all of my OneDrive files to a...