Windows 10: OneDrive keeps asking me to login

Discus and support OneDrive keeps asking me to login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HoneycombWX, Jan 2, 2016.

1. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it.

In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run under Windows 7 SP1 using the latest version of the OneDrive client.

:)

HoneycombWX, Jan 2, 2016

2. Windows keep asking me for password to login.

Hi,

The issue might be occurring due to any account corruption.

Please provide us the below information for better assistance.

1- Are you logged into local account or Microsoft account?

2- Have you configured Microsoft account/ email account on Netflix app?

Try the steps mentioned in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/disable-remove-password

Applies to Windows 10.

Keep us informed with status of the issue.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Windows keep asking me for password to login.

Original title : Sign In

I downloaded the Netflix app. Since then, this bloody computer has requested a password to log on to Windows, it didn't previously.

How do I stop it asking for a password?

LooseHead159, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

OneDrive keeps asking me to login

1. OneDrive keeps asking me to login - Similar Threads - OneDrive keeps asking

2. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  3. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  4. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana keep asking me.

Cortana keep asking me.: After reinstalling my Windows 10 Home SL, my Cortana keeps asking me for Online speech recognition permission. Can you help me pls? *I can't see Cortana on category selection*[ATTACH]...
  6. web Sites keeps asking for login

web Sites keeps asking for login: web Sites keeps asking for login Laptop:Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen Model 1769 OS:Win 10 . Default web browser : google chrome No problem with saving file on desktop or documents folder. Problem :Outlook 365 and web Sites like twitter,gmail,trello keep asking for login...
  7. OneDrive keeps asking me to set up after unlinking my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneDrive keeps asking me to set up after unlinking my PC: Hello, I recently unlinked my PC from OneDrive because I wasn't using it, following Microsoft assistance instructions. However, immediately after that, a window popped up asking me to set up OneDrive. I refuse to do so, since that would completely defy the point of...
  8. Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!

Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!: OK Time Lady (Whoever you are...), Here are answers to your questions; to elaborate: I have taken pictures of three messages I constantly receive and I described in my original message: (a) Bottom RHS corner of screen “Microsoft Account Problem” – picture 1 (b)...
  9. Login screen keeps asking for password

Login screen keeps asking for password: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  10. An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login.

An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login.: What is it and how do I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-app-called-line-keeps-asking-me-to-login/613bae29-b115-471b-b0f8-2735681d86f7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive keeps asking to login

2. one drive keeps asking me to sign in

3. onedrive keeps asking for sign in

4. onedrive keeps asking for login,
  5. onedrive keeps asking me to sign in,
  6. Why do they keep asking me to sign into it one drive,
  7. Windows 10 onedrive keeps asking to sign in when opening apps,
  8. why is my computer asking me to log back in to One Drive?,
  9. have to log in to one drive every restart,
  10. why is it asking me to sign in one one drive,
  11. onedrive link keeps asking for user to sign in,