Windows 10: OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

Discus and support OneDrive keeps Disconnecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from window 10 [Original Title: help]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jenniferlovell1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from window 10

[Original Title: help]

:)

jenniferlovell1, Mar 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 12, 2020
  3. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 12, 2020
  4. doylebob Win User

OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

OneDrive keeps crashing in Windows 10

Hi,

Quick update. This fixed it for me:

I suggest you to try resetting OneDrive and check if it helps you in resolving the issue. To do so refer the steps below:

Be aware that resetting OneDrive re-syncs all your OneDrive files, which could take some time depending on how many files you’re syncing.

• Press the Windows key + R to open the Run
      Window
    • In the Run Window enter the following:
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Click OK. The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.
    • If the OneDrive system tray icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, do the following. In the Run Window Enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

doylebob, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

1. OneDrive keeps Disconnecting - Similar Threads - OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

2. WIFI KEEPS ON DISCONNECTING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI KEEPS ON DISCONNECTING: good day! i've been browsing the net and getting ready for my online class but there seems to be a problem because i cant connect to the site. the browser keeps saying "network has been interrupted" and i cant open other apps that require wifi such as spotify and netflix. but...
  3. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting

Wifi Keeps Disconnecting: This has been happening for a really long time. I tried a lot to fix it but it never works. So basically, my WiFi keeps on disconnecting randomly. I try to reconnect and it says "Can't Connect To This Network". I Have to restart my PC to make it work. I tried troubleshooting...
  4. WiFi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi keeps disconnecting: [IMG] Guys I'm having issues with my wifi signal. Every time I start a game or Discord after a few minutes ping goes to 2k and my wifi gets disconnected. I can fix it by running troubleshooter, but not always. Sometimes troubleshooter won't fix the issue, and when I check...
  5. Wifi keeps disconnecting

Wifi keeps disconnecting: So, this issue has been going on for years and there is no accurate way to describe it to the internet and get an exact solution. So let me describe my problem and what happens: So, my WiFi will act up. It will show in the WiFi symbol at the bottom right of my monitor that I...
  6. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi, first time ever on this sub so not sure if this is the correct place to mention my problems but will really appreciate any help because my issue is really annoying. Anyways, my internet on my laptop keeps disconnecting for like 2-3 mins every so often (not a specific...
  7. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting

Wifi Keeps Disconnecting: Just recently on my Asus laptop, my wifi will randomly shut off... it will say there's no available networks and I'm forced to restart my computer. I could be ok for 5minutes, I could be ok for 2 hours. Very annoying when trying to game etc. Any issues? It says my driver is...
  8. Wireless keeps disconnecting.

Wireless keeps disconnecting.: How do I stop my Wi-Fi from disconnecting periodically. Its become very irritating. Tried some of the solutions found on the net but most of them seems outdated. Some of the tabs like power management I cant find in my network adapter properties. The laptop I am using is...
  9. Wifi keeps disconnecting

Wifi keeps disconnecting: My computer always disconnects from the internet. It will say 'no internet, connected' and the orange triangle warning appears on the wifi symbol. My phone and other devices connect properly to these networks, so I think it's my computer. My network adapters are all up to...
  10. LAN keeps on Disconnecting.

LAN keeps on Disconnecting.: Hello, i recently have this problem, my LAN keeps on disconnecting. and when i click troubleshoot, it will be temporarily fixed (Default gateway is not available - Fixed) and for a couple of minutes it will disconnect again. i already tried updating the drivers and still, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive keeps unsuncong

2. onedrive keeps disconnecting