Windows 10: OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

Discus and support OneDrive keeps Disconnecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from window 10 [Original Title: help]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jenniferlovell1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from window 10

[Original Title: help]

:)

jenniferlovell1, Mar 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 12, 2020
  3. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 12, 2020
  4. doylebob Win User

OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

OneDrive keeps crashing in Windows 10

Hi,

Quick update. This fixed it for me:

I suggest you to try resetting OneDrive and check if it helps you in resolving the issue. To do so refer the steps below:

Be aware that resetting OneDrive re-syncs all your OneDrive files, which could take some time depending on how many files you’re syncing.

• Press the Windows key + R to open the Run
      Window
    • In the Run Window enter the following:
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Click OK. The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.
    • If the OneDrive system tray icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, do the following. In the Run Window Enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

doylebob, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

1. OneDrive keeps Disconnecting - Similar Threads - OneDrive keeps Disconnecting

2. OneDrive-Personal Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive-Personal Keeps Disconnecting: Why does my OneDrive application keep disconnecting stopping and then moving itself out of the system tray on my task bar? How do I get it back and restart OneDrive? I have gone to the start menu, typed in onedrive, but the application did not reboot/start. I am unable to...
  3. OneDrive-Personal Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive-Personal Keeps Disconnecting: Why does my OneDrive application keep disconnecting stopping and then moving itself out of the system tray on my task bar? How do I get it back and restart OneDrive? I have gone to the start menu, typed in onedrive, but the application did not reboot/start. I am unable to...
  4. OneDrive-Personal Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. trying to disconnect from Onedrive

trying to disconnect from Onedrive: Hi--I am trying to disconnect from onedrive. For the first 4 months that I had this PC, I had no internet, so didn't need to think about onedrive. Now that I'm back connected, Onedrive wants to sync all my files and folders, but it's taking over a month. In the process,...
  6. keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps Disconnecting: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  7. keeps Disconnecting

keeps Disconnecting: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  8. keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Disconnect Or Delete OneDrive?

Disconnect Or Delete OneDrive?: I have a lot of system/file reconfiguration to do. I've concluded the best thing for me is to remove the entire contents of OneDrive and start over with my new configuration. Here's my question: If I uninstall OneDrive can I still delete everything in it and start anew...
  10. why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from windows 10

why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from windows 10: why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/0542e595-d6f0-4904-a6b6-38b4fde80897

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive app disconnectes every 10 minutes

2. why does one drive keep disconnecting

3. onedrive keeps unsuncong

4. onedrive keeps disconnecting