Windows 10: OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not.

Discus and support OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have over 300gb of space, but it keeps telling me my storage is full. I think I even duplicated the file trying to save it elsewhere. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GQManOfTheYear, Dec 21, 2019.

1. OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not.

I have over 300gb of space, but it keeps telling me my storage is full. I think I even duplicated the file trying to save it elsewhere.

submitted by /u/GQManOfTheYear
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GQManOfTheYear, Dec 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Cloud storage (aka Onedrive will suck so need to find something else)

So, I will have to move away from Onedrive, which is sad because it's frankly the best free cloud storage I know of. But as someone said: "Microsoft realized they accidentaly made a great service." and they'll change it so that starting soon this will happen (the things that affect me anyway):
    • 100 GB and 200 GB paid plans are going away as an option for new users and will be replaced with a 50 GB plan for $1.99 per month in early 2016.
    • Free OneDrive storage will decrease from 15 GB to 5 GB for all users, current and new. The 15 GB camera roll storage bonus will also be discontinued. These changes will start rolling out in early 2016.
    This is so much crap. I use the free version and yeah $1.99/month I probably could afford, but it still SUCKS. Seriously, I usually don't get the MS hate, but this is a poop-poop move.

So I need something new.

Dropbox is out. Too tiny. Google Drive might be an alternative, but I'd rather not, for ... reasons I can't remember right now.

What I need:
    • something like 15GB storage or so.
    • Automatic photo uploading from my phone (Android)
    • Preferably an actual app for Android (yes I know you can setup ES File Explorer and the like but that's usually pretty cumbersome)
    The simplest solution I'm actually leaning towards is just to give up and get a 100GB plan now (current 100/200GB plans will not be affected, in the future they won't be avaliable to new customers), but that's the easy way out. *Frown OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not. :(

Frick, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not.

MS Downgrades free Onedrive storage, ends unlimited for Office 365 Office

Here you all go: Give us back our storage – Feature Suggestions for Microsoft OneDrive

Cliff S, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not.

1. OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not. - Similar Threads - OneDrive keeps telling

2. Storage full even though its not (example: Temporary data)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage full even though its not (example: Temporary data): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SteveCNTower [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13u308l/storage_full_even_though_its_not_example/
  3. Why is my PC telling me I have no storage even though I've deleted everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC telling me I have no storage even though I've deleted everything?: I have 118GB of storage, and my computer tells me I have only 6GB left. It tells me that my apps are taking up 87.1GB, but when I go to check, my biggest application is 463MB. I ran the system file checker and it found some courrpt files and repaired them, but still nothing...
  4. Why is my PC telling me I have no storage even though I've deleted everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my PC telling me I have no storage even though I've deleted everything?: I have 118GB of storage, and my computer tells me I have only 6GB left. It tells me that my apps are taking up 87.1GB, but when I go to check, my biggest application is 463MB. I ran the system file checker and it found some courrpt files and repaired them, but still nothing...
  5. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  6. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hi I recently redownload Minecraft bed rock edition and it says that i have to buy it and unlock the full edition even though I have bought it and I have receipt for my purchase of the game, I have tried many ways to try and fix it some of these include running wsreset.exe,...
  8. My Brothers MFC 7360 Printer is telling me there is no paper even though the tray is full....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Brothers MFC 7360 Printer is telling me there is no paper even though the tray is full....: My Brothers MFC 7360 Printer is telling me there is no paper even though the tray is full. What can I do to make it print? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brothers-mfc-7360-printer-is-telling-me-there/b4ccb961-31b7-4e4d-b0f3-08a3a050ce87
  9. OneDrive storage is full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive storage is full: Purchased a 100 GB storage plan earlier today. While attempting to transfer approx 50GB of photos to OneDrive I am being notified that OneDrive is full. Being asked to get more storage or delete some files. ***Original Title: Erroneous message that OneDrive is full***...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said unlock the full game. I was confused about this and i started to get a bit...