Windows 10: OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017

Discus and support OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Title: OneDrive web application issue User Impact: Users may be unable to access the OneDrive web application located at Microsoft OneDrive - Access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017

Source: Office 365 Service Status

OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017 [​IMG]

Brink, Dec 16, 2017
  2. sml156 Win User

Can't connect either, Tried Firefox and IE

:)

sml156, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Windows 10, version 1709,

Andre: I've been asking for 2 weeks as to when the last update was and no one answered, so thank for responding to my question. Microsoft told me my updates a few days ago was "up to date." Rather, last update of Dec. 17 2017 was last update. Checking
    my update now, it's still lists Dec. 17, 2017.

Anyhow thank you for informing me that the last update was Dec. 20, 2017; this tells me my "Check updates" is stuck and will seek professional help, as I would not know where to turn, if Microsoft tells my I'm up to date, when I'm not.

Happy New Year, and thanks for your help.

s. Haynes

ShirleyHaynesny, Dec 17, 2017
  4. OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017

update failed

December 12, 2017—KB4054517 (OS Build 16299.125) this one failing to update everyday and Security update for Adobe Flash Player: December 12, 2017 gives error Failed to install on ‎14-‎Dec-‎17 - 0x80248007

The Oneand Only1, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    It's back up(in Germany at least).

Cliff S, Dec 17, 2017
  6. sml156 Win User
    Not yet for me Canada, Still got the red x on the status page too

sml156, Dec 17, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It's back up for me.

Status from the link in the first post at Microsoft shows it's all good now.

Brink, Dec 17, 2017
  8. OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017

HI,
    I haven't looked did MS change the format ?
    I remember getting a popup in hotmail saying they had another beta format if I wanted to switch to it :/

ThrashZone, Dec 17, 2017
  9. sml156 Win User
    Finally figured out why I could not contact onedrive.live.com for so long After the service was restored for everyone else.

I run my own DNS server (2 of them) and on one of them somehow one-drive got black listed, I just fixed it now.

Edit:
    After further investigation it seems both DNS servers were blocking it due to one rouge list
    " list.30.hosts-file.net.domains "

If anyone is interested,
    Using file Explorer uses api.onedrive.com domain.
    Using a web browser uses onedrive.live.com domain.

sml156, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017

1. OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017 - Similar Threads - OneDrive live com

2. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  3. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. have issue logging into buzzen .com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have issue logging into buzzen .com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat.live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand name...
  6. have issue logging into buzzen .com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have issue logging into buzzen .com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat.live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand name...
  7. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  8. Watch the Game Awards 2017 Live Dec. 7th

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the Game Awards 2017 Live Dec. 7th: The Game Awards 2017 live show will air from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Thursday December 7th, 2017- 9PM ET/ 6PM PT. Celebrate the best games and gamers of 2017 and get a preview of the most anticipated games of the future. The Game Awards will be streamed on a...
  9. Office Live Meeting Service End of Life on Dec. 31, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Office Live Meeting Service End of Life on Dec. 31, 2017: If your company is using Office Live Meeting, we have some important reminders for you. We’ve been working hard to get Skype for Business and Skype Meeting Broadcast ready with new conversation and meeting features, so we’re inviting you to begin the migration from Live...
  10. Windows 10 issues after Dec.2017 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 issues after Dec.2017 upgrade: Hello, Every since a big update in late Dec. I have had an issue with explorer becoming unresponsive, most notably nothing happens when you click the start button, other things become sluggish and flaky also. I have found a temporary fix but I would like to know what is...