Windows 10: OneDrive Locked - Can't Be Unlocked

Discus and support OneDrive Locked - Can't Be Unlocked in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I try to connect to my OneDrive and get a message that it's locked. Okay, so I follow the directions to unlock it. I get to the screen where it says to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Budfudder, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Budfudder Win User

OneDrive Locked - Can't Be Unlocked

I try to connect to my OneDrive and get a message that it's locked. Okay, so I follow the directions to unlock it. I get to the screen where it says to enter my cell phone number to get a code to unlock. I enter my cell number, press the 'Send Code' link - and nothing. It doesn't send a code. As far as I can tell, it does nothing at all. It clicks like it's a link of some sort, but it doesn't send a code at all. Tried three different cell numbers, and it didn't work for any of them.

I've tried all MS' help options, none of them give any help and, of course, I can't actually get hold of anybody at Microsoft to talk to.

How do I get my OneDrive unlocked?
    OneDrive Locked - Can't Be Unlocked [​IMG]

:)

Budfudder, Feb 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 28, 2021
  3. vNokFan Win User
    Unlocking Lumia 900 on AT&T

1. I sent a Nokia Lumia 900 purchased a AT&T store to my family back home in India. It was purchased at full price unlocked – no contract.

• When they tried to use the phone in India, it was locked to AT&T.
    • I reached out to AT&T Customer support which said they can provide the unlock code if I sent them the IMEI
    • I sent them the IMEI, at which point they said this phone could not be unlocked.
    • When I spoke to the supervisor, I got a different story .i.e., the phone needed to be kept locked for 6 months as Nokia had instructed them to do so, and Nokia was refusing to release the unlock codes.
    • After several escalations, I was promised an unlock code in 7 days.
    • After 21 days and several phone calls, I finally got the unlock code
    • The unlock code did not work
    • I advised my family to take the phone to the Nokia Service Center in India (Bangalore)
    • They tried unlocking the phone . . and said that the code from AT&T/Nokia was wrong.
    • I called AT&T and they said that it was Nokia who must have provided the wrong code
    • Called Nokia complaints and they said they have no control/responsibility whatsover for the phone and that I should call AT&T.
    • The Nokia person refused to share his name, escalate to a supervisor, or prove the address where I can send a complaint to. Basically said Nokia wants nothing to do with Lumia 900 in US . it is an AT&T Issue.

I invested a lot of energy to convince my family away from an iPhone and try a windows phone instead.

With friends (ATT, Nokia ) like these, who needs competition ?

vNokFan, Feb 28, 2021
  4. yolan7 Win User

Nokia 928 lock/unlock feature

Hi,

I have a Nokia 928. I have a lock screen activated. When I hit the side button to unlock my phone, there is no response. If I hold the volume down button long enough to prompt to turn off, then I am able to swipe up and unlock my phone using my code.
    At this point, the following occurred:

• if I hit the lock button my phone will not respond.
    • If i hit the volume up while the phone is unlocked. It states that "Something has changed...hold the volume up button and the lock button to take a screen shot."
    • If I touch the volume down button, the screen will prompt "shut down" by swiping down.

The battery is fully charged. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

yolan7, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. OneDrive Locked - Can't Be Unlocked - Similar Threads - OneDrive Locked Can't

2. Authenticator app locked and can't unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator app locked and can't unlock: authenticator app locked and can't unlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authenticator-app-locked-and-cant-unlock/ea0df078-4bdd-4292-906a-e4e460e099fb
  3. Authenticator app locked and can't unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator app locked and can't unlock: authenticator app locked and can't unlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authenticator-app-locked-and-cant-unlock/ea0df078-4bdd-4292-906a-e4e460e099fb
  4. Authenticator app locked and can't unlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't unlock laptop , can't reset from lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unlock laptop , can't reset from lock screen: When trying to log in it says , 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.' but when i click the link to set up the PIN it either takes me back to the lock screen, tells me to search for app in the store before also taking me back to the...
  6. Can't unlock laptop , can't reset from lock screen

Can't unlock laptop , can't reset from lock screen: When trying to log in it says , 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.' but when i click the link to set up the PIN it either takes me back to the lock screen, tells me to search for app in the store before also taking me back to the...
  7. Unlock File locked by OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock File locked by OneDrive: Hi,I backed up my OneDrive to an external Harddrive. The Onedrive Account was deleted and now when I try to open a file from my external Harddrive I cannot access it anymore. Each file has a golden lock on it. Does that mean it is encrypted?Any suggestions on what to do?Best...
  8. Unlock File locked by OneDrive

Unlock File locked by OneDrive: Hi,I backed up my OneDrive to an external Harddrive. The Onedrive Account was deleted and now when I try to open a file from my external Harddrive I cannot access it anymore. Each file has a golden lock on it. Does that mean it is encrypted?Any suggestions on what to do?Best...
  9. Locked account and unlocking it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked account and unlocking it: I was wondering that if you guys can unlock my account and can you send an email to me so that i can unlock it because i didnt do anything at all but it says that i did something wrong for it to lock but please either send me an email to verify my account unlockage the...
  10. WORD document "Locked for editing." Can't unlock it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WORD document "Locked for editing." Can't unlock it.: I’m working on a document in Microsoft WORD. I just opened it and it says “Locked for editing.” So I can’t do anything with it, and I don’t know how to unlock it. The WORD program I’m using is I think WORD 2003. At least I know it’s old, but it has been working perfectly all...