Windows 10: OneDrive login problem

Discus and support OneDrive login problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there My name is István Balogh. My problem is, on my DELL laptop, with Windows 10pro, I can not log into my OneDrive account. Simply if I click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Isti.Balog, Mar 11, 2019.

1. OneDrive login problem

Hi there My name is István Balogh.

My problem is, on my DELL laptop, with Windows 10pro, I can not log into my OneDrive account. Simply if I click to the login button it does not do anything. I am trying this about a week but it is not working.

Can you help me to login?

I am looking for your answer.

:)

Isti.Balog, Mar 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

OneDrive login problem

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive login problem

1. OneDrive login problem - Similar Threads - OneDrive login problem

2. Problems login in OneDrive from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems login in OneDrive from my computer: Good afternoon, I created a Microsoft account years ago, but I had problems with it and they decided to block my account, so I had to create a new one, and now I'm trying to login in OneDrive.I tried clicking in "Configuration", and then "Add another account", but then they...
  3. Problems login in OneDrive from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems login in OneDrive from my computer: Good afternoon, I created a Microsoft account years ago, but I had problems with it and they decided to block my account, so I had to create a new one, and now I'm trying to login in OneDrive.I tried clicking in "Configuration", and then "Add another account", but then they...
  4. Problems login in OneDrive from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "login in" onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "login in" onedrive: my prablom is that i see like a cycle next to my one drive logo and whant i click it its tell me login in for ever and i can opan things that microsft own like microsoft store or whan i want to login to something with my microsoft acc and whan its opan a microsoft login...
  6. "login in" onedrive

"login in" onedrive: my prablom is that i see like a cycle next to my one drive logo and whant i click it its tell me login in for ever and i can opan things that microsft own like microsoft store or whan i want to login to something with my microsoft acc and whan its opan a microsoft login...
  7. "login in" onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. OneDrive login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive login: I made a word document a few days ago and today I went in on it to try to edit it but it told me I could not because I needed to sign in first. I went to sign in to my OneDrive but it is not working. It keeps saying can't log you in. I used my school login that they gave me...
  9. OneDrive login

OneDrive login: I made a word document a few days ago and today I went in on it to try to edit it but it told me I could not because I needed to sign in first. I went to sign in to my OneDrive but it is not working. It keeps saying can't log you in. I used my school login that they gave me...
  10. OneDrive: Login terror

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive: Login terror: [IMG] (no comment) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-login-terror/38740294-a045-4258-a5df-83bb7c27753b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrve login problem

2. problems with onedrive login