Windows 10: OneDrive Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, Error 0x8004deb4

Discus and support OneDrive Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, Error 0x8004deb4 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]When signing in to OneDrive, if you receive error code 0x8004deb4 along with the message— Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, then this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

OneDrive Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, Error 0x8004deb4

OneDrive Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, Error 0x8004deb4 [​IMG]
    When signing in to OneDrive, if you receive error code 0x8004deb4 along with the message— Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, then this post will help you resolve this. The error is associated with a work or school account that is connected to your computer. Here is how the full error message looks like: There […]

This article OneDrive Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, Error 0x8004deb4 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 2, 2021
  2. L8TE Win User

Login successful. Login unsuccessful...?

Hi, I have this 'problem' every time I login on my computer. After writing my password and clicking the button welcome-screen flashes and then there comes a message saying something like:
    Only option the message give is to click on OK-button. And there is also this Windows defender saying that it's disabled due to Group policies. I'm not sure does it have anything to do with this login-problem of mine. Googling didn't give any answer for this.

L8TE, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 2, 2021
  4. OneDrive Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, Error 0x8004deb4

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account with your Microsoft Account, which you are using to login
    to OneDrive and check if you are able to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account.

If you are unable to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account, then follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account and check if this helps.

If you are able to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account, then the issue might be with your OneDrive Account,
    so try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:
    OneDrive Cached Credential.

1. Exit OneDrive > Go to Control Panel >
      User Accounts > Credential Manager.
    2. Click on Windows Credentials on the right > Choose the down arrow to the right of
      OneDrive Cached Credential > Click on Edit > Enter your
      Microsoft Account (OneDrive) username and password.
    3. Then, go to Start Menu and launch OneDrive and try to login and check if this helps.

Method 2:
    Resetting OneDrive.

• Press Win + R keys to launch Run menu >
      Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Wait for a minute or so > The OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification area > If it does not appear then open
      Win + R to launch Run menu again > Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
    • OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification, so try logging in to OneDrive and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance by following the below steps:

Login to OneDrive > Click the
    ? Help icon on the top banner of the page > Select
    Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, Error 0x8004deb4

1. OneDrive Login was either interrupted or unsuccessful, Error 0x8004deb4 - Similar Threads - OneDrive Login was

2. I had login errors in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had login errors in OneDrive: So recently I discovered that my Windows 7 64-bits PC has OneDrive and so I wanted to login to transfer some important files in the cloud, and I knew there was a web version too tho, but I had an error after typing my own e-mail correctly saying that it doesn't know what type...
  3. I had login errors in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had login errors in OneDrive: So recently I discovered that my Windows 7 64-bits PC has OneDrive and so I wanted to login to transfer some important files in the cloud, and I knew there was a web version too tho, but I had an error after typing my own e-mail correctly saying that it doesn't know what type...
  4. "login in" onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "login in" onedrive: my prablom is that i see like a cycle next to my one drive logo and whant i click it its tell me login in for ever and i can opan things that microsft own like microsoft store or whan i want to login to something with my microsoft acc and whan its opan a microsoft login...
  5. "login in" onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "login in" onedrive: my prablom is that i see like a cycle next to my one drive logo and whant i click it its tell me login in for ever and i can opan things that microsft own like microsoft store or whan i want to login to something with my microsoft acc and whan its opan a microsoft login...
  6. OneDrive login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive login: I made a word document a few days ago and today I went in on it to try to edit it but it told me I could not because I needed to sign in first. I went to sign in to my OneDrive but it is not working. It keeps saying can't log you in. I used my school login that they gave me...
  7. Unsuccessful Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unsuccessful Login Attempts: I’ve noticed starting the 19th of April that I’ve had a bunch of unsuccessful login attempts via IMAP. I clicked on them and it specifically says (I’m paraphrasing a bit) you don’t have to change your password you are secure. Every single one was unsuccessful. I have 2FA on...
  8. Unsuccessful Login - Wrong Password - Internet Explorer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsuccessful Login - Wrong Password - Internet Explorer: Hello, This is more an annoyance than a genuine issue. Out of curiosity, I checked the "view activity" section of security, and several several "unsuccessful attempts to log-in". Looking into it, the IP address these are from is my computer. They are typically a few hours...
  9. Black Screen, Continuous Reboot, Unsuccessful BCD Rebuilds and Boot-fixes, Interrupted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen, Continuous Reboot, Unsuccessful BCD Rebuilds and Boot-fixes, Interrupted...: My adventures in trying to fix my computer started when I stupidly started messing around with my GPU settings. It's an AMD 560. It gave me a black screen so I check the forums on the AMD site and got my answer. https://community.amd.com/thread/219076 I uninstalled the...
  10. Login successful. Login unsuccessful...?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login successful. Login unsuccessful...?: Hi, I have this 'problem' every time I login on my computer. After writing my password and clicking the button welcome-screen flashes and then there comes a message saying something like: Logon successful. Last you logged on this account interactively was dd.mm.yyyy....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive 0x8004deb4