Windows 10: Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself

Discus and support Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I recently had some problems with my onedrive for business not syncing properly, i fixed it by reinstaling office. And then downloading onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JonathanSkov, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself

Hi,

I recently had some problems with my onedrive for business not syncing properly, i fixed it by reinstaling office. And then downloading onedrive from the onedrive website. However now whenever i turn on my computer onedrive has disappeared from the task bar, and none of my files are syncing. I fix this by downloading onedrive from the onedrive website agian. But i have to do this everytime my computer is turned on.

:)

JonathanSkov, Jan 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself

Windows 10 - OneDrive

I use Groove Music and OneDrive hasn't ran again. I suspect Office 365 is behind restarting it. There might be a setting in Office 365 somewhere to disable OneDrive.

This will get rid of one drive. Put it in a .bat and run it:
    Code: @echo off echo Uninstalling OneDrive... start /wait "" "%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSWOW64\ONEDRIVESETUP.EXE" /UNINSTALL rd C:\OneDriveTemp /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 echo. echo OneDrive has been removed. Windows Explorer needs to be restarted. pause start /wait TASKKILL /F /IM explorer.exe start explorer.exe[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself

1. Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself - Similar Threads - Onedrive missing taskbar

2. Uninstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  3. Uninstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  4. Uninstall OneDrive.

Uninstall OneDrive.: I performed a Test Install a few days ago to get ready for a Clean Install in a couple of days, BUT, I must admit that I was lazy, and in order to Uninstall OneDrive, I only ran . . . Code: taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall...
  5. OneDrive Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Uninstall: I have tried to completely uninstall and remove OneDrive from my computer using Uninstall in Windows, Revo Uninstaller, Unlink in OneDrive account, edit Registry keys, and it appears that OneDrive is successfully removed. The one remaining issue is in my File Explorer with...
  6. Uninstalling OneDrive

Uninstalling OneDrive: W10 Yeah, yeah, I've searched for how to uninstall OneDrive. Start Key, type in "Programs," go to 'Add Remove Programs,' scroll for 'OneDrive.' Did that. 'OneDrive' isn't on the list. 'Microsoft OneDrive' isn't on the list. Yet, in Explorer, I show...
  7. Onedrive missing in Taskbar

Onedrive missing in Taskbar: I am having trouble getting my one drive to sync. It had been working until I had to have my computer fixed. The onedrive icon does not show in my task bar, when I go to settings and go to select which icons to show, it is not there. and I tried the link in the msg and I...
  8. OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar

OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar: Split from this thread. While method 3 worked for me, I need to run these steps everytime I startup my laptop. Any tips on how do I avoid that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-removes-itself-from-taskbar/8945b5e1-801b-4381-a91b-42cc00c0e56a
  9. Open OneDrive from Taskbar

Open OneDrive from Taskbar: Hello. I am currently using the OneDrive Premium. One day the windows size has changed when open the up to date list from the taskbar icon. How can I get back to the original size? [IMG]...
  10. OneDrive headaches--icon missing from taskbar and more

OneDrive headaches--icon missing from taskbar and more: hi. i have had this problem in the past and was advised by microsoft to 'reinstall my OS'--which is what they say any time they don't know offhand what to do. so--from time to time i'll check to make sure the icon is still in notification area. i have had no problems, so i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive cloud uninstalled itself