Windows 10: OneDrive needs your attention...

Discus and support OneDrive needs your attention... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello. i am getting an error, but the only error seems to be the error in of itself. it says there are sync issues, and that i don't have access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY, Jul 23, 2020.

1. OneDrive needs your attention...

hello. i am getting an error, but the only error seems to be the error in of itself.

it says there are sync issues, and that i don't have access permissions. it says this for some desktop shortcuts. however... if i delete from "View Online", then it deletes from Desktop. and if i restore from recycle bin back to Desktop, or create the shortcut anew, it reappears in the "View Online". also, i can download the synced shortcut on other devices.

so... no sync issue. the error in of itself is the error.

how to resolve the error error? anyone?

:)

BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY, Jul 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Your Microsoft Account Needs Attention

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the update.

Since the issue persists, run SFC scan and DISM scan on the PC by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

SFC scan is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.

Windows corruption errors may prevent Windows updates and service packs from installing. For example, an update might not install if a system file is damaged. The
    DISM scan or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

Step 1: Open an Administrator command prompt
    window by

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command Prompt (Admin) option.
    • Click on Yes and continue. Provide administrator password if prompted.
    • Check if it says Administrator: Command Prompt at the top of the command prompt window.

Step 2: Type the following commands in the
    CMD Prompt:

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Step 3: Close the command window and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer to the suggestions from the link below and check if it helps in resolving the issue:

Your Microsoft account requires attention

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 30, 2020
  4. OneDrive needs your attention...

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive needs your attention... ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive needs your attention...

1. OneDrive needs your attention... - Similar Threads - OneDrive needs attention

2. What needs your attention - Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What needs your attention - Virtual Box: My laptop's windows update never worked since 2022. Recently I decided to fix this, and tried to download the updates from the Downloaded Windows 10 Site. I pressed "Update now" and finished the download without any issues. The problems started after the download, when I got...
  3. What needs your attention - Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What needs your attention - Virtual Box: My laptop's windows update never worked since 2022. Recently I decided to fix this, and tried to download the updates from the Downloaded Windows 10 Site. I pressed "Update now" and finished the download without any issues. The problems started after the download, when I got...
  4. What needs your attention - Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 "What needs your attention" stuck.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "What needs your attention" stuck.: I am having difficulties with the Windows 11 setup. It's telling me to uninstall an app I have already removed. Pressing refresh does nothing. Can anyone help me with this issue?...
  6. What needs your attention

What needs your attention: I don't know how I can solve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-needs-your-attention/4543f4be-f425-48a9-a9d9-618d591b0378
  7. 'What needs your attention' - Win11 update stuck

'What needs your attention' - Win11 update stuck: Hello,I've been trying to install the preview of Windows 11 by subscribing to the Dev channel of the Windows Insiders Program. The update downloaded with no issues, however, while installing, it is stuck at 35% with a dialog box that reads, 'What needs your attention'...
  8. Windows 10 update "what needs your attention"

Windows 10 update "what needs your attention": while installing Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.21390.2025 co_release it shows this message and stuck at 35% and it is not refreshing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-what-needs-your-attention/eaa263e9-1182-424e-86df-a2962e65797d
  9. what needs your attention

what needs your attention: can someone help me i was trying to update my windows because it somehow failed updating last night and it said that i have to uninstall virtualbox ldplayer but i checked and i couldn find it someone had told me that i have to delete the LDplayer folder inside xuanzhi and...
  10. Some of your accounts need attention

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of your accounts need attention: I keep getting on my desktop a notification that some of my accounts need attention and that it may have been because you changed your password. Please advise how I can fix this permanently as it is driving me insane. Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com