Windows 10: Onedrive never finish opdating files??

Discus and support Onedrive never finish opdating files?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I have an Office 365 and therefore I have 1 Gbyte Onedrive. Well, for some time (I don't know the starttime, but severel weeks), my Onedrive is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burgurne, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Burgurne Win User

Onedrive never finish opdating files??

Hello.
    I have an Office 365 and therefore I have 1 Gbyte Onedrive. Well, for some time (I don't know the starttime, but severel weeks), my Onedrive is "updating files" and it has constant access to my disc and online. Why is that? If it is a problem with 1 or more files, how do I see which file(s) it is?
    When open online I can't find any file that is being "updated" (the small icons next to filenames), so I'm really in the dark here *Redface. Only way to stop it is to disconnect sync, but then Onedrive is useless to me. Ideas?

:)

Burgurne, Jul 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 12, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    A process called "Microsoft OneDrive Setup" is constantly using 15-20% of my CPU for the third day in a row now

It could be that OneDrive is not yet finished setting up. If you're signed into Windows 10 with a Microsoft account, we suggest that you check if OneDrive is set up completely. Here's how to finish setting up OneDrive:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click the OneDrive folder. In the Finish setting up OneDrive, select the files and folders you want to sync to this computer.

David Haz, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Onedrive never finish opdating files??

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive never finish opdating files??

1. Onedrive never finish opdating files?? - Similar Threads - Onedrive never finish

2. looping update never finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    looping update never finish: I cant install update no matter what. It will restart and when I check on the settings I still have the same update.I have Windows 10 Pro Lenovo laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looping-update-never-finish/4699ad79-c536-439e-8846-ee0871aec6ff
  3. looping update never finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    looping update never finish: I cant install update no matter what. It will restart and when I check on the settings I still have the same update.I have Windows 10 Pro Lenovo laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looping-update-never-finish/4699ad79-c536-439e-8846-ee0871aec6ff
  4. OneDrive constantly syncing 19 files and never finishing. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive constantly syncing 19 files and never finishing. Windows 11: Hi all,So I've tried so many solutions to fix this problem, but I can't seem to resolve it.I'm running Windows 11 pro and I have a MS 365 account with 1tb of OneDrive storage.For some reason Onedrive is permanently stuck trying to sync 19 files and it never finishes, but is...
  5. OneDrive constantly syncing 19 files and never finishing. Windows 11

OneDrive constantly syncing 19 files and never finishing. Windows 11: Hi all,So I've tried so many solutions to fix this problem, but I can't seem to resolve it.I'm running Windows 11 pro and I have a MS 365 account with 1tb of OneDrive storage.For some reason Onedrive is permanently stuck trying to sync 19 files and it never finishes, but is...
  6. Opdatering .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opdatering .: Jeg kan ikke downloade en Windows opdatering jeg får denne besked.: 2021-10 Samlet opdatering til Windows 10 Version 21H1 til x64-baserede systemer KB5006670og yderligere denne her.: Ventende download Der er tilgængelige opdateringer, men de er for store til at blive...
  7. Opdatering .

Opdatering .: Jeg kan ikke downloade en Windows opdatering jeg får denne besked.: 2021-10 Samlet opdatering til Windows 10 Version 21H1 til x64-baserede systemer KB5006670og yderligere denne her.: Ventende download Der er tilgængelige opdateringer, men de er for store til at blive...
  8. Opdatering .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. File Explorer never finishes searches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer never finishes searches: Yet another issue to add to the list of everything that's been reported with 1909's search function. No matter what I've searched for, I get about 99% through a search and results are displayed, but the green bar never reaches the end AND my HDD light is contantly active...
  10. Onedrive never finish updating files??

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive never finish updating files??: Hello. I have an Office 365 and therefore I have 1 Gbyte Onedrive. Well, for some time (I don't know the starttime, but severel weeks), my Onedrive is "updating files" and it has constant access to my disc and online. Why is that? If it is a problem with 1 or more files, how...