Windows 10: OneDrive NOT accessible

Discus and support OneDrive NOT accessible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello; I have just finished installing a new Win 10 on my PC The previous version was also Win 10 NOW, I cannot open my onedrive folder which is on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by أبو يعلى الكاتب, Jun 24, 2020.

1. OneDrive NOT accessible

Hello;

I have just finished installing a new Win 10 on my PC
    The previous version was also Win 10

NOW, I cannot open my onedrive folder which is on PC.
    I only get the message

THE FILE CANNOT BE ACCESSED BY THE SYSTEM

I tried every way to take ownership and it succeded for all drives of my HDD
    HOWEVER, the folder DIDN'T

OneDrive NOT accessible 7c1e671d-be48-46c3-bae0-b9f9d821e17f?upload=true.png

OneDrive NOT accessible 86dd7ed2-efcf-4165-b85c-f6656583afbf?upload=true.png

OneDrive NOT accessible 83b07dd4-0f05-4dc4-beb7-c3e06e7fc761?upload=true.png

:)

أبو يعلى الكاتب, Jun 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 24, 2020
  3. OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Yea, they just stopped giving unlimited space to Office subscribers as well. I use google drive, dropbox and I do use onedrive, but nothing major in onedrive. I read something about Amazon has that's not bad and is fairly cheap. It's called "Amazon Glacier". It's $0.007 per gigabyte per month, but it's not like google drive or onedrive. You upload your files and hours later you can get access to it. So, for backups it's not a bad solution, but if you need access to the files regularly then it wouldn't be.

Mindweaver, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive NOT accessible

Help - OneDrive/Quick Access bypass not working

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post somehow. *Sad

By default, the Documents from the Start list opens to Documents in This PC. The Documents folder in This PC is just a link of your "C:\Users\(user-name)\Documents" folder though.

Since it opens to your OneDrive location instead, it sounds like you have Documents set to save to OneDrive by default. You can use the same steps in OPTION ONE of the tutorial below to set Documents to save to the default This PC only again.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

OneDrive NOT accessible [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive NOT accessible

1. OneDrive NOT accessible - Similar Threads - OneDrive accessible

2. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  3. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  4. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  5. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  6. "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive: I got a new hard drive and now when I go to File Explorer, the "Documents" folder is not pointing to the directory in OneDrive that it did before. In the past, "Documents" showed up in "Quick access," and when I went into it, it would open a directory on my OneDrive, "mls...
  7. "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive: I got a new hard drive and now when I go to File Explorer, the "Documents" folder is not pointing to the directory in OneDrive that it did before. In the past, "Documents" showed up in "Quick access," and when I went into it, it would open a directory on my OneDrive, "mls...
  8. "Quick access > Documents" No Longer Points to the Proper Directory on OneDrive

9. Regain access to Onedrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regain access to Onedrive: Hackers have access to my passwords and have secured access to my Onedrive account, but not my Microsoft account. I am entirely blocked out of my Onedrive and cannot log in. Now I am getting notifications that my account is so full that I cannot use my email unless I buy more...
  10. Regain access to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regain access to Onedrive: Hackers have access to my passwords and have secured access to my Onedrive account, but not my Microsoft account. I am entirely blocked out of my Onedrive and cannot log in. Now I am getting notifications that my account is so full that I cannot use my email unless I buy more...