Windows 10: OneDrive not accessible.

Discus and support OneDrive not accessible. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly my OneDrive is not accessible from Taskbar. [img] Files are accessible from other places. Ordinary Admin account logged in with MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CountMike, Dec 15, 2016.

1. CountMike New Member

OneDrive not accessible.

Suddenly my OneDrive is not accessible from Taskbar.

OneDrive not accessible. [​IMG]

Files are accessible from other places.
    Ordinary Admin account logged in with MS (Hotmail acc).

:)

CountMike, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Onedrive backup not accessible

Hi Martin,

This topic seems to be more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums. our scope of support is only limited to Windows products, and we don't have much information regarding third-party antivirus settings. What we can suggest
    is to redirect your query to Bullguard support for better assistance.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Onedrive backup not accessible

On Tuesday I had the latest windows backup. Today for the second time I am notified that my Bullguard backup needed to be reauthorised - it is backed up to OneDrive. First I cannot logon to my Microsoft account - so I set a new password. Then I am told bullguard1backup
    can not be contacted.

I look up help and it asks have you had a recent update. Ah yes.

Must be some permissions issue.

MartinNicol, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Barman58 Win User

OneDrive not accessible.

Mike I've been having a few problems with my OneDrive lately on Windows 10 (since the AU initially), I actually ended up with both a OneDrive and a OneDrive - Personal which both contained the same data. After a lot of searching I found a few tricks - main one is to Disconnect your machine from the OneDrive Server and then after a re-boot - reconnect which should reset all the permissions.

With mine I actually had to dive into the registry and delete multiple incorrect entries. (it always amazes me how many entries are given for a single option *Wink )

I am on my way out at the moment but will see if I can trace my history and get some links for you - Although I do think that some options are in Shawn's tutorials on One drive (and possibly some posts so a general search here may be fruitful *Wink )

Barman58, Dec 15, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    Tnx Barman, I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it. It's not that I use it much but wanted to share something thru it and couldn't.
    I thought it was only me.

CountMike, Dec 15, 2016
  6. boohbah Win User
    This has been an issue on my laptop for a couple of builds, there was a update that screwed onedrive making the folders inaccessible, updating to a newer build did not help in fact its a known issue and is the same with the latest build on the fast track release (14986). i dont think everyone has the issue or it would be fixed but there are a good few cases of it.
    i still get the "cant display" message when i use the onedrive shortcut from the task tray but when i try from the left side of a explorer window it opens, but i cant open all the folders only some, and got the message "catastrophic failure"
    However
    there was a fix for it
    running cmd with this line....attrib -O d:\onedrive\* /s/d
    fixed the onedrive folders,i can see everything in the folders again but still cannot open it through the task tray. hopefully it will get fixed in a future build

boohbah, Dec 15, 2016
  7. Steve C Win User
    I had OneDrive problems a few days ago after the AU upgrade. See my solution at post 9 here which you might want to try OneDrive Problem After Anniversary Upgrade

Steve C, Dec 16, 2016
  8. CountMike New Member

OneDrive not accessible.

Steve C.
    tried that first, didn't help.
    Boohbah.
    s/d switches not recognized.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive not accessible.

1. OneDrive not accessible. - Similar Threads - OneDrive accessible

2. I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?: I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-no-longer-access-shared-files-on-onedrive/ea2f0b0c-7037-457f-a9b2-f2e6bf63de94
  3. I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?: I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-no-longer-access-shared-files-on-onedrive/ea2f0b0c-7037-457f-a9b2-f2e6bf63de94
  4. I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I access my OneDrive files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my OneDrive files?: I have been trying to open my files on OneDrive Windows 11 Dell, but I can't manage to open them. A pop-up message of "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor" keeps appearing on the screen whenever I do. I've tried troubleshooting, updating my Windows, and...
  6. How do I access my OneDrive files?

How do I access my OneDrive files?: I have been trying to open my files on OneDrive Windows 11 Dell, but I can't manage to open them. A pop-up message of "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor" keeps appearing on the screen whenever I do. I've tried troubleshooting, updating my Windows, and...
  7. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  8. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  9. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  10. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive is not accessible

2. onedrive folder not accessible

3. onedrive not accessible

4. c\users\onedrive is not accessible