Windows 10: onedrive not available in windows explorer

Discus and support onedrive not available in windows explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; onedrive not available in windows explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnshumanAsthana, Sep 16, 2018.

1. onedrive not available in windows explorer

onedrive not available in windows explorer

:)

AnshumanAsthana, Sep 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. onedrive not available in windows explorer - Similar Threads - onedrive available explorer

2. OneDrive - Description in Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - Description in Explorer: Dear all,see below screenshot. How can I change that Description of OneDrive? It states Martin rest in black to another text? The rest in black is a company name I want to change....
  3. OneDrive: Keep all files and directories available in explorer, but do not SYNC with computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive: Keep all files and directories available in explorer, but do not SYNC with computer: Hello,I have an issue with onedrive. I would like to see my ondrive as an external harddrive and sync as little as possible to my computer since it is a laptop without a 1 TB harddrive. I found out that i can limit the directories that i want to sync to my computer but when i...
  4. OneDrive: Keep all files and directories available in explorer, but do not SYNC with computer

OneDrive: Keep all files and directories available in explorer, but do not SYNC with computer: Hello,I have an issue with onedrive. I would like to see my ondrive as an external harddrive and sync as little as possible to my computer since it is a laptop without a 1 TB harddrive. I found out that i can limit the directories that i want to sync to my computer but when i...
  5. Windows explorer tabs - not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer tabs - not available: I have the latest update but explorer tabs are not available. Also I tried to install independently update KB5019509 but while installing, it says this update is not for my computer. I do not understand. Recently I have paid and upgraded to windows pro also. Yet the same...
  6. Windows explorer tabs - not available

Windows explorer tabs - not available: I have the latest update but explorer tabs are not available. Also I tried to install independently update KB5019509 but while installing, it says this update is not for my computer. I do not understand. Recently I have paid and upgraded to windows pro also. Yet the same...
  7. OneDrive in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive in File Explorer: When I look at OneDrive in File Explorer, the only item in the OneDrive folder is my "Personal Vault" which is empty. When I open Excel, for example, I see a list of files I can open, all of which reside on OneDrive. I can open, edit, and save these files with no problem. But...
  8. Tags not available in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tags not available in Windows 10 Explorer: I would like to be able to tag my files using Windows 10 Explorer. It appears from posts that other people are having this problem. In Windows 10 Explorer, I right click the file, then choose Properties/ Details. There is a tag option for Word and Excel, but not for pdfs....
  9. OneDrive Explorer View

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Explorer View: Hi, New on here a just taken plunge with w10. Not bad at all on this Surface Pro 3. In windows explorer there is an option what folders to show and synchronise. It used to be that the file 'impression' was there but the actual file on the cloud. It now seems that to have...
  10. OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide: Today February 19th we are thrilled to announce the global availability of OneDrive. For our existing SkyDrive customers, you are all set; your files are ready in the new OneDrive experience. All you have to do is head over to www.OneDrive.com and log in. For those of you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer location not avalible onedrive

2. onedrive not available

3. onedrive not available in file explorer

4. onedrive app not available in windows explorer,
  5. onedrive folder not available in windows explorer,
  6. location is not available explorer onedrive