Windows 10: OneDrive not properly syncing on laptop

Discus and support OneDrive not properly syncing on laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yeah, I changed my Microsoft online password, and now OneDrive won't sync. When I try to sign in, it tells me that account is already syncing, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M W 67, Nov 20, 2020.

1. M W 67 Win User

OneDrive not properly syncing on laptop

Yeah, I changed my Microsoft online password, and now OneDrive won't sync. When I try to sign in, it tells me that account is already syncing, but the both iconsdefender and OneDrive say otherwise. What do I do now?

:)

M W 67, Nov 20, 2020

2. Onedrive not syncing properly

Im totally agree wit you, because this issue may not always happen but there are many things that can lead onedrive to not sync properly and cannot name it.

Keep your Os up to date as OneDive now is updating trough Windows.

Im Glad that my suggestion help! ?Have a Great day!

Neftali Ramirez, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to sync files in OneDrive from old laptop to a new laptop. Since you have already signed in to the OneDrive app, I suggest you to refer the section
    If you already have an account signed in to OneDrive in the article

Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If the issue persists, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team. Follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Files not syncing to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues not syncing properly with OneDrive.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix OneDrive sync problems
    and check if it works for you.

For more information, you can check the article to
    Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. OneDrive not properly syncing on laptop - Similar Threads - OneDrive properly syncing

2. OneDrive refuses to sync and save properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive refuses to sync and save properly: A couple of weeks ago, OneDrive worked fine for me. Auto-save worked great for all new files, and the subfolders I had set up didnt' seem to confuse the software. Now, suddenly, it's a complete mess. I save PPT and Word docs into folders on OneDrive and Autosave isn't enabled...
  3. OneDrive refuses to sync and save properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive refuses to sync and save properly: A couple of weeks ago, OneDrive worked fine for me. Auto-save worked great for all new files, and the subfolders I had set up didnt' seem to confuse the software. Now, suddenly, it's a complete mess. I save PPT and Word docs into folders on OneDrive and Autosave isn't enabled...
  4. sync OneDrive and laptop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync OneDrive and laptop computer: Can I sync my OneDrive account and my laptop computer or does the app only work on a mobile phone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-onedrive-and-laptop-computer/8ef03e64-89c1-4f5c-b735-750ce5759e23
  5. sync OneDrive and laptop computer

sync OneDrive and laptop computer: Can I sync my OneDrive account and my laptop computer or does the app only work on a mobile phone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-onedrive-and-laptop-computer/8ef03e64-89c1-4f5c-b735-750ce5759e23
  6. OneDrive Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Sync: I have always been confused about the file structure and display around OD on my computer.In the beginning, I only had a Documents folder Well more, of course, but this is where my confusion arises. I jumped right onto OD. So, I started with:C:\Me\DocumentsAfter setting up...
  7. Onedrive syncing

Onedrive syncing: Hi,is it possible to stop OneDrive syncing? and I don't mean just pause it. I don't want to uninstall or anything, I'd just like to know if possible and if so how.Richard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-syncing/457dd1b9-5708-43a1-b666-6637547708fc
  8. Onedrive syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive syncing: Hi,is it possible to stop OneDrive syncing? and I don't mean just pause it. I don't want to uninstall or anything, I'd just like to know if possible and if so how.Richard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-syncing/457dd1b9-5708-43a1-b666-6637547708fc
  9. onedrive sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive sync: How can I stop OneDrive pictures syncing with PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync/609276a8-0ef7-4391-aa9e-801e4fe1f1ff"
  10. OneDrive Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Sync: Hello Good People, Despite looking around, I don't understand how the sync works. First, is there a master, so to speak. ie does the cloud version mimic the PC files. ie if there is a file on my PC and not on the cloud, will the cloud get updated? An then, if a file gets...