Windows 10: OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem

Discus and support OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Starting as of 17 September PCs in our fleet started experiencing issues where onedrive could not complete sign-in and the sign-in. The sign-in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Techsmith, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Techsmith Win User

OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem

Starting as of 17 September PCs in our fleet started experiencing issues where onedrive could not complete sign-in and the sign-in. The sign-in windows is just blank/white and after a minute it says not responding. We tried extensive clean-up including Office online repair, onedrive uninstall, registry clean-up etc on several PCs.We resolved the issue today by installing the latest patch we applied: KB5005565. Hope this is helpful to anyone.

:)

Techsmith, Sep 30, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 30, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 30, 2021
  4. Suman_B Win User

signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Sep 30, 2021
Thema:

1. OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem - Similar Threads - OneDrive responding unable

2. Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine: I have a relatively new Asus laptop. I recently tried to back up files from my old laptop and recover them to the new one. The software I used was Acronis True Image for Western Digital. Upon restart, I got a BIOS-like was not in BIOS error message because the folder could...
  3. Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine: I have a relatively new Asus laptop. I recently tried to back up files from my old laptop and recover them to the new one. The software I used was Acronis True Image for Western Digital. Upon restart, I got a BIOS-like was not in BIOS error message because the folder could...
  4. Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive Sign in Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Sign in Problem: I need help with my OneDrive App on this laptop computer. Where is the Forum to ask the question? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sign-in-problem/6c537304-5f3c-4cb6-997c-b260189b96a6
  6. OneDrive Sign in Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Sign in Problem: I need help with my OneDrive App on this laptop computer. Where is the Forum to ask the question? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sign-in-problem/6c537304-5f3c-4cb6-997c-b260189b96a6
  7. Problem signing in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem signing in to OneDrive: I am trying to sign in to OneDrive and it does not send me a code. How do I get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-signing-in-to-onedrive/3e34fc29-c2d2-415f-beea-a4825b7f8355
  8. Problem Sign in OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem Sign in OneDrive: my onedrive says that i need to sign-in but when i click the tab to do so it give me a message about running java script and to ask for online help. [Original Title: onedrive]...
  9. OneDrive: unable to sign in

OneDrive: unable to sign in: I cannot connect my Windows 10 Surface Pro to Onedrive. When I enter my email it keeps saying ‘signing in’. That’s all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-unable-to-sign-in/18e75e59-a5ee-407c-bf50-995c2b60afa0"
  10. Unable to sign in to onedrive personal

Unable to sign in to onedrive personal: Hi, whenever I try a to sign in to my onedrive, the following message will appear "your organization does not allow you to sync your personal onedrive on this computer". For your information, this is my personal laptop and the account used to sign is my personal account. Hope...