Windows 10: OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer

Discus and support OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 3 machines with W10 build 1903, two with Pro and one with Home. On both the Pro machines, OneDrive shows up just before This PC. On the home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bluewind, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Bluewind Win User

OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer

I have 3 machines with W10 build 1903, two with Pro and one with Home. On both the Pro machines, OneDrive shows up just before This PC. On the home machine OneDrive does not appear at all. One Drive seems to work just fine on all three machines, things that are supposed to be there are there such as Screenpresso captures.

This is annoying. Any fixes come to mind?

Thank you.

:)

Bluewind, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

How can I "unhide" onedrive from file explorer

Open 'OneDrive' folder from the Start menu/AllApps list.

Edwin, Oct 20, 2019
  3. JN_1967 Win User
    OneDrive Sidebar in File Explorer not working - OneDrive not showing in Registry

My File Explorer OneDrive sidebar shortcut does not work. It does not point to the location of my OneDrive folders (or any location) and if I click on it nothing happens. The
    same goes for "Open Folder" if I click on the OneDrive icon in the taskbar.

Also, in my registry, there is no key called
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\OneDrive

This can't be normal.

Any suggestions/help? Thanks in advance!

JN_1967, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Redbomber Win User

OneDrive files not showing

I'm having the same issue. Navigating to OneDrive in file explorer on my PC does not show my files. If I log into OneDrive via web I can see my files. If I create new files and folders via explorer on my PC, these do show up in explorer and in the web
    interface.

Troubleshooter does not work unfortunately with Windows 10 OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer :(

Redbomber, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

1. OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer - Similar Threads - OneDrive showing File

2. OneDrive account does not show up as direct folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive account does not show up as direct folder in File Explorer: I have recently tried replacing my old private OneDrive account, to which I no longer have access, with a new one.Everything went smoothly except for the fact that it does not show up directly under Desktop, but rather only as a folder inside Users/username. With my old...
  3. OneDrive account does not show up as direct folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive account does not show up as direct folder in File Explorer: I have recently tried replacing my old private OneDrive account, to which I no longer have access, with a new one.Everything went smoothly except for the fact that it does not show up directly under Desktop, but rather only as a folder inside Users/username. With my old...
  4. OneDrive for business folder shows up as Pictures on file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive for business folder shows up as Pictures on file explorer: Hi all,I have 2 pc’s, a work W10-US and private W11-US pc, that both connect to my OneDrive for Business account, At some point in time I told one or maybe both of these PC’s to back up the desktop, documents, pictures folder to OneDrive for Business.Much later I found out...
  5. OneDrive for business folder shows up as Pictures on file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive for business folder shows up as Pictures on file explorer: Hi all,I have 2 pc’s, a work W10-US and private W11-US pc, that both connect to my OneDrive for Business account, At some point in time I told one or maybe both of these PC’s to back up the desktop, documents, pictures folder to OneDrive for Business.Much later I found out...
  6. Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer: Hello, I am having a problem with my file explorer. I have 3 different emails I use: Personal, work, and school. They are all under my account in outlook email. I can switch from one to another easily. However, If i were in my work outlook email and tried to attach a file, it...
  7. Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer: Hello, I am having a problem with my file explorer. I have 3 different emails I use: Personal, work, and school. They are all under my account in outlook email. I can switch from one to another easily. However, If i were in my work outlook email and tried to attach a file, it...
  8. OneDrive files not showing up in Windows File Explorer search.

in Cortana
    OneDrive files not showing up in Windows File Explorer search.: Help would be appreciated. OneDrive tech could not help. My onedrive files and folders are not showing up when I search for them in file explorer windows search in the bottom task bar. They used to, before I moved my onedrive files to D:, which has more space. My C: is a...
  9. Deleted onedrive files still showing up in file explorer search

Deleted onedrive files still showing up in file explorer search: I deleted some onedrive files and also deleted them from my hard drive. Emptied the recycle bin on both ends. The files are nowhere to be found unless I search on windows 10. The file names show up but when clicked they link me to a onedrive page that says they no longer...
  10. Files not showing up with File Explorer

Files not showing up with File Explorer: I open File Explorer to find a file that I knew had been created at the end of March 2019. I went to the location that I was sure I had saved it to. It did not show up. I opened up a separate File Explorer and searched my entire C drive and there were the file that I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant see onedrive in explorer

2. cant see onedrive in file explorer

3. onedrive not showing in file explorer

4. no onedrive in windows explorer,
  5. one drive not on computer,
  6. suddenly c:\users\ onedrive not visable to file explorer but it is there,
  7. onedrive not showing in explorer,
  8. When folders are created in Windows Explorer they do not appear in the browser version of OneDrive.,
  9. onedrive doesnt appear in file explorer,
  10. onedrive does not appear in explorer,
  11. onedrive folder not visible,
  12. onedrive not appearing in folder list,
  13. one drive shortcut not visible in explorer,
  14. personal one drive folder not appearing,
  15. onedrive files not showing in explorer