Windows 10: OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

Discus and support OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by damzil1991, Jun 6, 2019.

1. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

Hi,

I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get started, then option to sign in or create an account. I click sign in and type the users email but then says this doesn't exist. I'm logging in with our own email as we normally do "@myowndomain.com"

Anyone else had this issue with onedrive and o365 accounts? I'm stumped!

:)

damzil1991, Jun 6, 2019
  2. brettdj Win User

Move files from Onedrive account to Office 365 account

Background

1. I have a Onedrive account linked to my Microsoft account that I use
      to back-up my personal files.
    2. I now have separately been granted an Office 365 account, which comes
      with unlimited storage.

Issue

As I am paying a fee (albeit small) to extend the size of the
    Onedrive capacity linked to my Microsoft account, I am keen to move
    some files between the two systems. The files I am looking to move
    exist only online.

A number of tools offer functionality to handle files between cloud accounts, ie

Howvever both these options do not recognise attempts to connect to the Office 365 Account (they work with Microsoft Accounts only).

Question

Is there a way to move the files without a two-stage download (to pc), then upload (to Office 365)?

brettdj, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Office Hub: 365 Account

Hi there,

having issues in the office hub when trying to sign into my office 365 account. OneDrive and OneNote are working fine with the same account details.

when I sign in, it just says that an error was encountered and I'm taken back to the logon screen.

I can sign in fine from my pc in office and the office.com website works fine with my live account.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

WaylonPayne, Jun 6, 2019
  4. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

Office Hub: 365 Account

The Office 365 sign in option in the Office Hub is for the Business Office 365 that connects you to company servers, Sharepoint, that sort of thing. If you have such an account, and you add the account in Settings, you don't even have to do the additional
    work in Office Hub, your company OneDrive storage and sharepoint site will show up.

Sven Johannsen, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

1. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account - Similar Threads - OneDrive signing office

2. Account closed Onedrive files and Office 365 not given back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account closed Onedrive files and Office 365 not given back: My account was suspended for an alleged Xbox violation. Unfortunately, all of my OneDrive data is linked to that account all my files are there and my office 365 subscription is also linked to that acct. I have submitted several account recovery requests all denied. Okay I...
  3. Account closed Onedrive files and Office 365 not given back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account closed Onedrive files and Office 365 not given back: My account was suspended for an alleged Xbox violation. Unfortunately, all of my OneDrive data is linked to that account all my files are there and my office 365 subscription is also linked to that acct. I have submitted several account recovery requests all denied. Okay I...
  4. Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account: I have a small domain/ tenacy with 5 users. We all have Windows 10 pro and Office 365 accounts.2 of the 5 accounts, can use office 365 accounts to sign and 3 cannot.ACCOUNTS THAT ALLOW OFFICE ACCOUNT TO LOG IN WINDOWS 10james@**** - This has a personal account and work...
  5. Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing: Hi, Like my profile say I'm not an Windows user please don't throw rock at me :P I just grow up with Apple computer ^^ I recently merge my company with an other one. We are Apple base with iCloud Them are Windows base with Office 365 The work is done, we use each...
  6. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  7. Sign in to Office 365 with Google account using new Simpler Sign-on

in Windows 10 News
    Sign in to Office 365 with Google account using new Simpler Sign-on: We’re excited to announce Customer Preview of simpler sign-on from G Suite to Office 365! Many G Suite for Education customers have told us that they’d like to use Office 365, but their students have trouble remembering two sets of passwords. With this new solution, they...
  8. Does office 365 have a onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does office 365 have a onedrive?: bradley.austin12 is my student login name. I have office365 installed. I'm going to AIU University. My other Microsoft accounts are scheduled to be deleted....
  9. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: The first time it happened was yesterday. One User at the office had purchased a new laptop and I loaded our company Office 365 on it using their company email account that the license is tied to. They later added their Gmail account to Outlook and I think this is where the...
  10. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: Hi all, I had a message popup every time I loaded Outlook saying my password was about to expire in x days. When there was 3 days left I clicked on it and was asked to change my password, which I did. The next day a popup kept coming up asking for my password when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign into office 365 account to upload to onedrive