Windows 10: Onedrive not sycing, but says it's up to date. And, when choosing which folder to sync in...

Discus and support Onedrive not sycing, but says it's up to date. And, when choosing which folder to sync in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There's a similar post about this, but unlike that user, it's been days for me with the same broken experience. Win 10 x64. I've signed out and in and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wecw, Jul 25, 2019.

1. wecw Win User

Onedrive not sycing, but says it's up to date. And, when choosing which folder to sync in...

There's a similar post about this, but unlike that user, it's been days for me with the same broken experience. Win 10 x64. I've signed out and in and reinstalled.

My OneNote now appears wiped due to the same issue, which would be terrifying if not for being available online.

similar, but unhelpful, post:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...re-empty/4ca61a8d-f534-42f0-b4fe-bb700baba290

:)

2. Caledon Ken, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Is it possible to choose certain folders on PC to sync with OneDrive?

Thank you, Diego! But what you suggest is about syncing OneDrive folders with PC. I mean the Folder Protection feature which lets to sync folders on PC to OneDrive.

Murad Ahmadzada, Jul 25, 2019
  4. snickie Win User

Onedrive not sycing, but says it's up to date. And, when choosing which folder to sync in...

Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10  

Onedrive doesn't work! The settings to choose folders etc. are grayed out! I'm on build 10240.
    Print Screen image:
    Onedrive not sycing, but says it's up to date. And, when choosing which folder to sync in... [​IMG]

snickie, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Onedrive not sycing, but says it's up to date. And, when choosing which folder to sync in... - Similar Threads - Onedrive sycing says

2. OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon: Hi, I've got a new laptop and I'm facing the following issue with OneDrive: all my files seem to have synced with OneDrive and show the 'up to date' green check icon.However, all folders and subfolders show the double arrowed blue syncing icon.I've tried the solutions...
  3. OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon: Hi, I've got a new laptop and I'm facing the following issue with OneDrive: all my files seem to have synced with OneDrive and show the 'up to date' green check icon.However, all folders and subfolders show the double arrowed blue syncing icon.I've tried the solutions...
  4. Stop syncing OneDrive, then select which folders to sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop syncing OneDrive, then select which folders to sync: I have a new computer, which by default, decided to synch all of my folders 500GB to OneDrive. Quickly OneDrive ran out of space 5GB. So I followed the instructions to decide which folders to synch, and the App told me that no, I cannot do this until ALL the folders had...
  5. OneDrive not syncing files but shows "Up to date"

OneDrive not syncing files but shows "Up to date": I recently installed OneDrive and everything worked great. I created a directory junction linking My Documents folder to my OneDrive and the files all updated, the sync was near instant, all of my files had a little blue cloud icon next to them. Yesterday, I noticed that...
  6. Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive

Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive: How do I add a folder to my desktop without having OneDrive attempt to sync it? I wanted to move a large file and for ease of access wanted to place it on the desktop. I don't want OneDrive to upload all 6GB of it. What I tried: I created a "Local" folder on Desktop. I...
  7. Choose Folders to Sync Before OneDrive Starts

Choose Folders to Sync Before OneDrive Starts: Hi, OneDrive is driving me crazy! It starts syncing all folders when I open it! Is there any way to select the folders before the first use? The issue is that when I go to settings to unselect some folders, at least one of these issues occurs: 1. It show's this error...
  8. Stop Onedrive sycing my desktop

Stop Onedrive sycing my desktop: I recently started using Onedrive and have noticed it syncs everything. When I try to stop syncing my desktop ALL my desktop files are deleted. How do I stop onedrive from doing this. This came about because when I save a document on Onedrive then try to open it it...
  9. Is it possible to choose certain folders on PC to sync with OneDrive?

Is it possible to choose certain folders on PC to sync with OneDrive?: Hello! There is Folder Protection feature in OneDrive, but the only locations which it can sync are Desktop, Documents and Pictures. Can I select other folders to be protected by this feature? Maybe a certain folder which is located in Documents....
  10. Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10: How to: Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10 How to Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10 OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service where you can view, browse, upload, and share the files you saved online to OneDrive.com. When you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive says up to date but is not

2. one drive says upto date but it isnt

3. one drive sync pending why

4. one drive not up to date,
  5. onedrive is up to date but its not,
  6. one drive says its synced but its not,
  7. onedrive says its up to date but no files online,
  8. one drive personal says its synced but its not,
  9. onedrive says up to date when its not,
  10. onedrive sync not up to date,
  11. one drive doesnt sync yet says all files are up to date,