Windows 10: OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

Discus and support OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and any trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tony_Hedge, Feb 14, 2022.

1. OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

I have Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and any trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my harddrive.I uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the file on my hard drive the online copy in the cloud does not automatically synch to the updated version on my hard drive.Am I correct in thinking that it should? And if I am correct how do I enable automatic synching of the version on my hard drive with the online version?

:)

Tony_Hedge, Feb 14, 2022

2. Can't stop large Outlook 2016 files from synching with OneDrive

OK I solved my own problem.
    First I moved the files out of the OneDrive folder, deleted the folder, and they disappeared from the synch although the folder was still in the Cloud. So I deleted the Cloud folder too. I then created the folder again in OneDrive and put the folders back in there but selected not to Synch it. That failed as it showed an error about two folders the same and synching also started again.
    So, I moved the folder and outlook files permanently out of the OneDrive folder and that's sorted it.
    OneDrive seems so inflexible and isn't user friendly if you ask me!
    w

stevenson53, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Synching jpg files to OneDrive

I am having trouble getting my files/folders to synch to OneDrive. They just say "synch pending". Is there a limit as to the size of a folder that can be sychned? Do I need to try to synch just one file at a time? They are jpg files. Thanks

PennyLorenz, Feb 14, 2022
  4. Sigurd Win User

OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

Post reinstall both local and cloud Onedrive show files but no synch

I have just carried out a reinstall of Windows10. Explorer shows two OneDrive folders - one on my D drive (the one I want) and one above the "This PC" line. The one on the D drive shows all the files to be shared with the cloud OneDrive. The cloud OneDrive shows all these files from pre reinstall but appears to be synchronizing with the one above the "This PC" line. How do I get it to synchronise with the one on my D drive (without having to copy all the files again).
    Hope this makes sense - difficult to explain!

Sigurd, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

1. OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud - Similar Threads - OneDrive Synch File

2. Stop synching of files in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop synching of files in OneDrive: OneDrive has the extremely annoying habit of INSTANTLY starting the synch after a fresh install, and then refusing the disabling of certain folder. Example: I have a 300 GB disk, and if I'm unlucky then OneDrive will start a 600GB folder download. Can't stop synching this...
  3. Stop synching of files in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop synching of files in OneDrive: OneDrive has the extremely annoying habit of INSTANTLY starting the synch after a fresh install, and then refusing the disabling of certain folder. Example: I have a 300 GB disk, and if I'm unlucky then OneDrive will start a 600GB folder download. Can't stop synching this...
  4. Stop synching of files in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud: I have Windows 10 Home Edition and Microsoft 365, I am trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my hard drive.I have uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the...
  6. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud: I have Windows 10 Home Edition and Microsoft 365, I am trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my hard drive.I have uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the...
  7. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

8. OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud: I have Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and any trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my harddrive.I uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the file on my hard drive...
  9. OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud: I have Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and any trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my harddrive.I uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the file on my hard drive...
  10. Post reinstall both local and cloud Onedrive show files but no synch

in Windows 10 Support
    Post reinstall both local and cloud Onedrive show files but no synch: I have just carried out a reinstall of Windows10. Explorer shows two OneDrive folders - one on my D drive (the one I want) and one above the "This PC" line. The one on the D drive shows all the files to be shared with the cloud OneDrive. The cloud OneDrive shows all these...