Windows 10: Onedrive not syncing to iphone

Discus and support Onedrive not syncing to iphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnMeduri, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Onedrive not syncing to iphone

Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone

:)

JohnMeduri, Oct 5, 2022
  2. vgchat Win User

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Oct 5, 2022
  3. abredt Win User
    OneDrive - Sync iPad and iPhone Pictures to Different Folders

I have OneDrive set up to sync pictures from my iPhone to the Pictures folder in OneDrive.

I want to sync pictures from my iPad to a different folder in OneDrive.

How do I do that?
    I am running Windows 10 on my Desktop computer if that matters.
    cb

abredt, Oct 5, 2022
  4. vivitree Win User

Onedrive not syncing to iphone

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Onedrive not syncing to iphone

1. Onedrive not syncing to iphone - Similar Threads - Onedrive syncing iphone

2. Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes: I have Onedrive installed on Two Windows 10 boxes and an Apple iPhone 8. The Windows boxes sync with each other and Onedrive on the Internet. Onedrive on the iPhone remains stuck in the past and does not sync.At present Onedrive on the internet does not "see" the iPhone as a...
  3. Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes: I have Onedrive installed on Two Windows 10 boxes and an Apple iPhone 8. The Windows boxes sync with each other and Onedrive on the Internet. Onedrive on the iPhone remains stuck in the past and does not sync.At present Onedrive on the internet does not "see" the iPhone as a...
  4. Onedrive not syncing to iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive not syncing to iphone: Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-syncing-to-iphone/9b4f004b-a82f-4c10-8a37-2535475122a7
  5. Sync Iphone

Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  6. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  7. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Problem with iPhone to OneDrive syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with iPhone to OneDrive syncing: I've searched for an answer, but have been unable to find an answer.I stopped using iCloud because I had so many problems and I lost thousands to pictures using the Apple iCloud product. For the most part, One Drive has been pretty stable for me, BUT here is my issue:I setup...
  9. how to stop syncing iphone photos to onedrive

how to stop syncing iphone photos to onedrive: hi, I've a Question, can you plz guide me i need to stop my photos transferring from my iphone to my laptop OneDrive automatically. I don't want any of my iphone pics in my laptop so plz help me how can i stop that, as right now any pic I took in my iphone as soon as I...
  10. OneDrive - Sync iPad and iPhone Pictures to Different Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive - Sync iPad and iPhone Pictures to Different Folders: I have OneDrive set up to sync pictures from my iPhone to the Pictures folder in OneDrive. I want to sync pictures from my iPad to a different folder in OneDrive. How do I do that? I am running Windows 10 on my Desktop computer if that matters. cb 143101