Windows 10: Onedrive not working correctly

Discus and support Onedrive not working correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Screenshots not working, most icons of jpg's don't show the picture - only the PSP , windows or whatever logo When double-tapped just get a blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eiglas, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Eiglas Win User

Onedrive not working correctly

Screenshots not working,
    most icons of jpg's don't show the picture - only the PSP , windows or whatever logo
    When double-tapped just get a blank window instead of it being opened by PSP my designated graphics program
    Never had this until recent new Win 10 installation on new pc. The temp version worked perfectly.

:)

Eiglas, Mar 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 12, 2020
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Onedrive not working correctly

OneDrive couldn't be installed error 0x800704C7

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you configured OneDrive on your system?
    • What are the other application are you trying to install?
    • Did you uninstall OneDrive? If yes, please elaborate the steps.
    As you said you are trying to re-install OneDrive, I would like to inform you that you cannot uninstall/reinstall the OneDrive which come in-build with the Operating system. However, you have to configure your email account to access OneDrive.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to unregister and re-register the Windows installer and check if this helps.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK.
      Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK.
      Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive not working correctly

1. Onedrive not working correctly - Similar Threads - Onedrive working correctly

2. Keyboard not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working correctly: Whenever I press W on my keyboard it writes "qw" instead of "w" and whenever I press A it opens up a calculator. If I press D it writes "gd". F writes "ftg" and etc. Does anyone know how to fix this or is the keyboard broken? Btw I'm on a laptop and the laptop's keyboard...
  3. redeem.microsoft.com Not working correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    redeem.microsoft.com Not working correctly: When loading the website there is just a drag thingy and nothing else. As seen in the picture: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemmicrosoftcom-not-working-correctly/c2ef210c-3af0-4466-9b4f-0fc8caca5949
  4. ctfmon.exe not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctfmon.exe not working correctly: I use Run to start ctfmon.exe and enable it's startup. I didn't put it in Start-up folder and use Task Scheduler instead, it says ctfmon.exe is running but I don't see it appears on Task Manager so I put it in Start-up folder. Now there are 2 ctfmon.exe start-up. I cannot...
  5. Onedrive Refusing Correct Password Everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onedrive Refusing Correct Password Everyday: Onedrive Refusing Correct Password Everyday I have one desktops, Windows 2019 Windows 10.Everytime or everyday when I logged into OneDrive it's refuse my correct password. I reset and again. I enter my correct password. Absolutely--NO typos, NO caps lock error, etc.,...
  6. OneDrive not synced correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not synced correctly: I now have 2 documents/pictures folders (C:/[user]/OneDrive/Documents and C:/[user]/Documents) but they're not the "same" folder. I thought the idea was after installing OneDrive it would just be a back-up program, but turns out it's its own folder where stuff actually gets...
  7. Word not working correctly.

Word not working correctly.: I open files in Document, keep getting a popup stating to the effect, Word has run into an error preventing it to run correctly, saying to repair Word would need to be closed. When I press the correct now button it never corrects the problem. What needs to be done to fix...
  8. Onedrive Refusing Correct Password Everyday

Onedrive Refusing Correct Password Everyday: I have two desktops, a 2008 Windows 7 and a 2019 Windows 10. I logged into OneDrive on the older computer and set it up there, so that I can share between the two until the old one fails for good. The problem is this: Every morning after shutting down the Windows 7 desktop...
  9. computer is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is not working correctly: I have lost all our Hoyle Games and I keep getting a shut down on my computer. and then when it is rebooting this window.com/stopcode message comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-not-working-correctly/7ee43944-8a80-4131-b841-4530422c1f0b
  10. Setting up OneDrive correctly on a PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up OneDrive correctly on a PC...: For some time, I have been using OneDrive on my 'phone (successfully, but limited to only a few files and photos). I've now tried to set it up on my Laptop, with a view to linking and uploading all my files - Documents, Pictures etc. However, in the setup 'wizard', I'm...