Windows 10: Onedrive not working, fake onedrive installed on system , don't know what happens please...

Discus and support Onedrive not working, fake onedrive installed on system , don't know what happens please... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, As i stated, i Don't know what s wrong with OneDrive but there is Something really wrong asking me to post on the forums with the system logs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arnaud4440, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Onedrive not working, fake onedrive installed on system , don't know what happens please...

Hello,

As i stated, i Don't know what s wrong with OneDrive but there is Something really wrong asking me to post on the forums with the system logs.

I Don't know how to do it. I Don't know what s wrong with OneDrive it s like there are two entities trying to impose their version and i Don't want it i only want to get rid of it and to be able to boot in msconfig normal startup!

Please help,

a frustrated Windows user,

:)

Arnaud4440, Sep 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Onedrive not working, fake onedrive installed on system , don't know what happens please...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive not working, fake onedrive installed on system , don't know what happens please...

1. Onedrive not working, fake onedrive installed on system , don't know what happens please... - Similar Threads - Onedrive working fake

2. What are the different ways OneDrive is installed on a system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the different ways OneDrive is installed on a system?: I needed to clean space on my hard disk yesterday and found my files for desktop, documents, and pictures in an Onedrive folder on my c:\ drive. Then I uninstalled Onedrive because it kept trying to synch a large amount of my files. I don't want all my files synching to a...
  3. What are the different ways OneDrive is installed on a system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the different ways OneDrive is installed on a system?: I needed to clean space on my hard disk yesterday and found my files for desktop, documents, and pictures in an Onedrive folder on my c:\ drive. Then I uninstalled Onedrive because it kept trying to synch a large amount of my files. I don't want all my files synching to a...
  4. OneDrive appeared to stop working. I clicked on "set up OneDrive" and nothing happens. What...

OneDrive appeared to stop working. I clicked on "set up OneDrive" and nothing happens. What...: OneDrive appeared to stop working. I clicked on "set up OneDrive" and nothing happens. What do you recommend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-appeared-to-stop-working-i-clicked-on-set/62aed395-97b3-49ca-a161-2b1e38ee80e7
  5. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  6. What happens if my onedrive is full

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if my onedrive is full: I am getting notifications that my onedrive is full and I don't even know what onedrive does. So what do I do? submitted by /u/CyanControl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jle96e/what_happens_if_my_onedrive_is_full/
  7. I don't know what's happened to my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know what's happened to my system: For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive window pops but appears totally blankwhite and then stops responding..... I try going to Settings menu to find that windows is...
  8. I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joepat14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gih0c2/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_or_what_happened/
  9. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...
  10. What happened to my OneDrive?

What happened to my OneDrive?: I got an email today from microsoft about all the "wonderful" changes they made to onedrive. I went online and looked at my cloud storage and am ticked (not the word I'm using in my head) that they changed everything so that it's filed by date (like google drive/photos)...