Windows 10: Onedrive not working properly - no "

Discus and support Onedrive not working properly - no " in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In File Explorer, when I right-click on a folder, there is no "Share a OneDrive Link" option - this DID appear last week - only a "share" option:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oldhasbeen, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Onedrive not working properly - no "

In File Explorer, when I right-click on a folder, there is no "Share a OneDrive Link" option - this DID appear last week - only a "share" option:

Onedrive not working properly - no " a5e96d80-c5ec-49ca-be90-d50c9ea8f973?upload=true.png

So I followed some instructions on how to resolve this issue, which suggested reinstalling the OneDrive app - now I can't get onedrive on my PC to Sync with the Cloud version, e.g. today I created 2 new folders and a new Excel file on my PC

Onedrive not working properly - no " 9d0e4ee1-537c-443a-b199-51afe38137f5?upload=true.png

.. but these haven't synced to the cloud:

Onedrive not working properly - no " 840d8fe5-829b-444e-806a-b1fafa66c69a?upload=true.png

Onedrive not working properly - no " cea9d0ff-3fa8-4498-be32-8d0336c5d8cd?upload=true.png

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

:)

oldhasbeen, Jun 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Onedrive not working properly - no "

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive not working properly - no "

1. Onedrive not working properly - no " - Similar Threads - Onedrive working properly

2. OneDrive refuses to sync and save properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive refuses to sync and save properly: A couple of weeks ago, OneDrive worked fine for me. Auto-save worked great for all new files, and the subfolders I had set up didnt' seem to confuse the software. Now, suddenly, it's a complete mess. I save PPT and Word docs into folders on OneDrive and Autosave isn't enabled...
  3. OneDrive prevents System Restore from working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive prevents System Restore from working properly: I recently had to do a system restore.However despite selecting different restore points, the system restore failed to successfully restore the system and the error message was specifically related to OneDrive. Unfortunately I forgot to take a screen shot. I have 2 OneDrives...
  4. OneDrive prevents System Restore from working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive prevents System Restore from working properly: I recently had to do a system restore.However despite selecting different restore points, the system restore failed to successfully restore the system and the error message was specifically related to OneDrive. Unfortunately I forgot to take a screen shot. I have 2 OneDrives...
  5. OneDrive prevents System Restore from working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. OneDrive not properly syncing on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive not properly syncing on laptop: Yeah, I changed my Microsoft online password, and now OneDrive won't sync. When I try to sign in, it tells me that account is already syncing, but the both iconsdefender and OneDrive say otherwise. What do I do now?...
  7. Autosave not properly working for a Word document on OneDrive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave not properly working for a Word document on OneDrive: I have a Word document saved in the OneDrive folder to allow autosave. But each time I open the document autosave is off again, and switching it on I get the message: [img] Clicking that my document gets saved in the same folder, but with a new name: "document (1).docx"....
  8. Autosave not properly working for a Word document on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Autosave not properly working for a Word document on OneDrive: I have a Word document saved in the OneDrive folder to allow autosave. But each time I open the document autosave is off again, and switching it on I get the message: [img] Clicking that my document gets saved in the same folder, but with a new name: "document (1).docx"....
  9. OneDrive setting to save screenshot is not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive setting to save screenshot is not working properly: I had a problem because my files, recently, does not sync automatically in OneDrive. Because, i had other problems, too, i formatted my PC and re-installed everything from scratch. But this problem with autosave and sync files keeps on. I have found out that mo matter how...
  10. Onedrive icons not displaying properly!

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive icons not displaying properly!: I have a very weird issue where the folder and file symbols associated with onedrive (sync, OK or ERROR symbols) are not displayed when navigating the onedrive folder on my PC. All the files and folders only display the sync symbol while the onedrive app in the taskbar shows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive not responding windows 10

2. one drive is not working correctly

3. one drive not working today

4. one drive not responding