Windows 10: OneDrive Not Working

Discus and support OneDrive Not Working in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For some reason one drive doesn't work on my windows 10 pro PC. I can't add personal accounts. Does anyone else have this problem?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by deathgamerTV, Apr 13, 2020.

1. OneDrive Not Working

For some reason one drive doesn't work on my windows 10 pro PC.

I can't add personal accounts.

Does anyone else have this problem?

:)

deathgamerTV, Apr 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 13, 2020
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Apr 13, 2020
  4. OneDrive Not Working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive Not Working

1. OneDrive Not Working - Similar Threads - OneDrive Working

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  5. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  6. OneDrive stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stopped working: Since yesterday I have experienced all downloads of zero bytes per second in the OneDrive application within Windows 11. Now, I have restarted the laptop and it was stuck at "Signing in...". Decided to re-install the application with the "winget" command conforming to a...
  7. OneDrive stopped working

OneDrive stopped working: Since yesterday I have experienced all downloads of zero bytes per second in the OneDrive application within Windows 11. Now, I have restarted the laptop and it was stuck at "Signing in...". Decided to re-install the application with the "winget" command conforming to a...
  8. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working: HiI am trying to configure OneDrive policy through Intune and getting errors.OneDrive is not silently signing in and syncing for Azure AD user.Neither are known folders being redirected as per policy.Nothing happens.Any advice?Thanks...
  9. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working: HiI am trying to configure OneDrive policy through Intune and getting errors.OneDrive is not silently signing in and syncing for Azure AD user.Neither are known folders being redirected as per policy.Nothing happens.Any advice?Thanks...
  10. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft one drive not responding

2. onedrive not running windows 10