Windows 10: OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

Discus and support OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I just installed the October update the other day and I just noticed that my Onedrive pop-up notifications stopped working when I take screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FullGrownNut, Jan 27, 2019.

1. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

Hello,

I just installed the October update the other day and I just noticed that my Onedrive pop-up notifications stopped working when I take screen captures. The notification itself is in the Action Center, it's just that the pop-up that used to be immediately activated when taking screenshots is not appearing anymore. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thank you.

~FGN

:)

FullGrownNut, Jan 27, 2019

2. Notification pop ups

What's the content of these pop-up messages?

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Hewjr100 Win User
    Onedrive pop-up.

I was able to fix it, with the following instructions:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • In the Run window, enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset.
    • Click OK.
    • Make sure the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar disappears and then re-appears after a minute or two.
    Henry

Hewjr100, Jan 27, 2019
  4. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

1. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update - Similar Threads - OneDrive Notification Pop

2. Notifications Stop Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Stop Popping Up: I am running the latest Windows 11. Since I updated to 11 almost a year ago, I have had an intermittent issue where all notifications stop popping up. Some notifications still give the sound, but nothing pops up and they are not visible in the notification center. Even the...
  3. Notifications Stop Popping Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications Stop Popping Up: I am running the latest Windows 11. Since I updated to 11 almost a year ago, I have had an intermittent issue where all notifications stop popping up. Some notifications still give the sound, but nothing pops up and they are not visible in the notification center. Even the...
  4. Notifications have recently stopped popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications have recently stopped popping up: I used to get notifications as a pop-up but since the last 2-3 weeks the pop-ups have stopped. I still see the notifications in the Action center, but don't see them as pop-ups. Attaching the screen shot below for your reference. NOTE: 1. Focus assist has been turned off...
  5. Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification: Dear Support, Earlier i deleted some pictures from my pc that were in onedrive. And got a pop-up notification about, that those files will be deleted on all online devices and that they will be found back in the recycle bin on onedrive. I checked the box that says "do not...
  6. Bose headphones stopped working after October update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bose headphones stopped working after October update: Bluetooth is not detecting my Bose QC 35 headphones after the october update, they were working fine the day before I updated. Bluetooth is still working fine, if I connect any other device, but it is not detecting the headphones. I have reinstalled all the bluetooth drivers...
  7. Bose headphones stopped working after October update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bose headphones stopped working after October update: Bluetooth is not detecting my Bose QC 35 headphones after the october update, they were working fine the day before I updated. Bluetooth is still working fine, if I connect any other device, but it is not detecting the headphones. I have reinstalled all the bluetooth drivers...
  8. Windows Camera stops working after October Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera stops working after October Update: Hi There, Coincidental or not my Lumia 950XL rear camera stops working(with an error code) after installing 2019-10B Update for Windows 10 Version for arm-based Phone Devices and also same as a Microsoft Surface Pro 5 we have at work. Going to download Windows Device...
  9. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...
  10. This fullscreen update notification pop-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This fullscreen update notification pop-up: I'm not even sure what to call this "Updates are available" pop-up. Is this a toast notificaiton? [img] (img url: https://vgy.me/hM0U1M.png) I had my windows 10 beaten down into submission, all configured without the controversal or obtrusive features, but after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im not received OneDrive notification

2. onedrive notifications windows 10 not working