Windows 10: OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

Discus and support OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I just installed the October update the other day and I just noticed that my Onedrive pop-up notifications stopped working when I take screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FullGrownNut, Jan 27, 2019.

1. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

Hello,

I just installed the October update the other day and I just noticed that my Onedrive pop-up notifications stopped working when I take screen captures. The notification itself is in the Action Center, it's just that the pop-up that used to be immediately activated when taking screenshots is not appearing anymore. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thank you.

~FGN

:)

FullGrownNut, Jan 27, 2019

2. Notification pop ups

What's the content of these pop-up messages?

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Hewjr100 Win User
    Onedrive pop-up.

I was able to fix it, with the following instructions:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • In the Run window, enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset.
    • Click OK.
    • Make sure the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar disappears and then re-appears after a minute or two.
    Henry

Hewjr100, Jan 27, 2019
  4. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

1. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update - Similar Threads - OneDrive Notification Pop

2. notification cards became huge after October update

in Windows 10 Customization
    notification cards became huge after October update: After updating to 1809 my notifications behave weird: the sometimes are very huge (huge card and fonts) and impossible to click away because they don't show fully. I have restarted my device (Surface Pro 2017), changed the display settings (percentage) which helps when...
  3. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  4. Notification icon lights up but notifications do not appear in action center after October...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification icon lights up but notifications do not appear in action center after October...: For example, the notification icon was lighting up and notifications were appearing in the action center after my Western Digital My Book nightly backups. Ever since the October 2018 feature and cumulative updates, the notification icon has been lighting up, but the action...
  5. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...
  6. My pop up email notification

My pop up email notification: Hi I get notifications whenever I get a new email and it is causing lengthy delays in viewing any on line movies. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-pop-up-email-notification/84c545a9-35c3-4fc1-a5a7-e37ebabc654d
  7. Notification to update the Fine Print pops up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notification to update the Fine Print pops up: I wanted to open my e-mail but received a pop up requiring to accept The Fine Print, an update from Microsoft. I am not able to start Outlook without accepting this update. Tell me please, if this a legal update or a scam....
  8. Onedrive pop-up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive pop-up.: Every time I reboot I get this pop-up. Just to be safe I click on ok, select all files and click ok again. Then I reboot and it comes up again. Attachment 98811 Henry 61979
  9. This fullscreen update notification pop-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This fullscreen update notification pop-up: I'm not even sure what to call this "Updates are available" pop-up. Is this a toast notificaiton? [img] (img url: https://vgy.me/hM0U1M.png) I had my windows 10 beaten down into submission, all configured without the controversal or obtrusive features, but after...
  10. Notification / Pop Up settings return to default after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification / Pop Up settings return to default after restart: I set my notification / pop up settings for Synology Cloud Drive to the OFF position both under the windows notification settings and in the app itself. Every time I restart the computer it resets itself to the ON position. Is this a Win10 issue or an issue with the...