Windows 10: Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

Discus and support Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I expected that with one Onedrive account I would find the same Onedrive content when accessed from any device. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kim FFloyd, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

I expected that with one Onedrive account I would find the same Onedrive content when accessed from any device. Help!

:)

Kim FFloyd, Mar 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

Windows 10 - OneDrive

I appreciate all the help with this, but some are forgetting that Onedrive for Business is totally different than the basic consumer Onedrive.

I would if it were more mainstream and supported all my CAD software.

Freezer, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

1. Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content - Similar Threads - Onedrive account pc's

2. Different user accounts with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different user accounts with OneDrive: I am using Windows 10 with Onedrive and I am totally confused about my user / computer accounts.I have an Access database that references files on my primary machine at: C:\Users\David\OneDrive\Documents\My Files..On a secondary machine on a different network the files are...
  3. OneDrive on PC different to OneDrive on web

OneDrive on PC different to OneDrive on web: On my PC in the 'Quick Access' I have a OnDrive icon and if I click on that it shows copies of all my files and folders that I sync.If I sign in on the Web, I can see my computer lister under my devices, but when I check the folders in OneDrive they are not in sync, so I'm...
  4. Contents of my OneDrive appear different when viewed from different pc's.

Contents of my OneDrive appear different when viewed from different pc's.: From my desktop PC, I can see on my OneDrive a Documents folder and a Personal Vault. From the laptop, I can see those same two folders plus several other folders and files. Why do I not see on my OneDrive the same contents?...
  5. Onedrive for Android and Two Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Onedrive for Android and Two Accounts: Because I have a Samsung phone, I recently had to migrate data from Samsung Cloud to OneDrive. This generated a second OneDrive account using my alternate email address. Now when I run Onedrive it goes to the Samsung account fine, but did not allow me to switch back to my...
  6. Four onedrive accounts one PC

Four onedrive accounts one PC: I have 4 onedrive accounts one for each business and I want to access all account files with file explorer on my PC. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/four-onedrive-accounts-one-pc/7fc4e3e8-99cb-4f31-95d6-0150e29e3158
  7. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal: I am trying to add, and sync, three OneDrive accounts to my PC Windows 10. I have a corporate account through my company. I have a second personal account that is already added/synced. I am the head of a non-profit that I'm using for a third and separate account. I need to...
  8. Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops: Laptop one: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt Laptop two: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt I use my laptops as a professional, and a lot of files are linked together. But with different paths, this is a problem. How to fix?...
  9. two onedrive accounts, how to choose one to keep

two onedrive accounts, how to choose one to keep: I HAVE TWO ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND WANT TO CHOOSE ONE TO KEEP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-onedrive-accounts-how-to-choose-one-to-keep/80714a77-38c0-420f-ba77-d5602724b6d2"
  10. Two OneDrive accounts question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Two OneDrive accounts question: In a small office we are in the process of renewing the main PC and have a query about OneDrive account. I did not realise that the older pc which is running Windows7 had a OneDrive folder and has Office Home and Student installed, the ISP IMAP email account is used to sign...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. different onedrive than expected

2. microsoft 365 onedrive two laptops one account