Windows 10: OneDrive online Does not play Videos..

Discus and support OneDrive online Does not play Videos.. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My Onedrive on my PC plays the videos however when I go to the website some play & some do not. The app on my devices does not play the videos the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by James 009, Mar 10, 2019.

1. James 009 Win User

OneDrive online Does not play Videos..

My Onedrive on my PC plays the videos however when I go to the website some play & some do not. The app on my devices does not play the videos the screen is black the time keeper does count down like the video is playing. All the videos work over a month ago - I did not change a thing.

OneDrive support just left me hanging another reason why mor people are using APPLE

:)

James 009, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 10, 2019
  4. OneDrive online Does not play Videos..

Videos won't play- "This item is in a format we don't support. Oxc1010103"

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions:

• Which is the media player you are trying to play the video?
    • What is the format of the video file you are trying to play?
    I suggest you to run the video in the Windows media player
    and check.

If the issue still persist, you may check for any pending updates and install it, then check if you can play the video. To check for the update and install the updates, please follow the below steps:

• Go to Start menu, and type Windows updates and press Enter.
    • Click on Check for updates, Windows will check for any pending updates and shows on the screen after this. Select install to install the updates.

Hope you could play the video.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive online Does not play Videos..

1. OneDrive online Does not play Videos.. - Similar Threads - OneDrive online Does

2. OneDrive videos not playing [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive videos not playing [Fix]: [IMG]OneDrive allows you to store your videos so that you can play your videos without saving them on your hard drive. Some users reported that OneDrive videos are not playing. It is possible that the unstable or weak internet connection or using the wrong video format is...
  3. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED: Good afternoon, folks. Please, l need help. I can't watch my paid online lecture videos on my system. whereas l can play it on my android phone and tablet but cannot play it on my "Lenovo ThinkPad T450 corei7, 16GB of Ram". My browsers, Edge and Chrome are up to date. My...
  4. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED: Good afternoon, folks. Please, l need help. I can't watch my paid online lecture videos on my system. whereas l can play it on my android phone and tablet but cannot play it on my "Lenovo ThinkPad T450 corei7, 16GB of Ram". My browsers, Edge and Chrome are up to date. My...
  5. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can’t play online video games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t play online video games: Hello, About a year ago I got a MSI GF65 Laptop. I been using it and it was great! I resetted the laptop couple of hours ago and then whenever I go to open an online game like Call of Duty/Fortnite/... My game just crashes and says it’s a network problem but my laptop is...
  7. Online and offline videos will not play on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Online and offline videos will not play on windows 10.: For some reason videos will not play on Microsoft Store apps or on the Microsoft edge browser. For example, I am not able to stream videos through the Netflix or Hulu applications. I am also not able to watch downloaded videos from the default Movies & TV application (though...
  8. Videos will not play on OneDrive website

Videos will not play on OneDrive website: I am unable to play the videos on OneDrive website because they occasionally stop playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-will-not-play-on-onedrive-website/4f2ae82e-27f5-4b0d-8f9f-351e46f949d0
  9. Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website: Hello- I have been emailing the support for over a month sending HAR files along with anything else asked of me, My videos all of a sudden stopped playing in the APP on my devices along with not playing in the Onedrive website. I cannot get a response for the last two...
  10. my hp notes online video play

my hp notes online video play: y i cant watch videos online they either go str8 to download or they wont play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-notes-online-video-play/894d2375-063e-40ae-abdd-817a4acb8de5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive update movies not playing