Windows 10: OneDrive online page stopped working, does not open.

Discus and support OneDrive online page stopped working, does not open. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 2 days ago, my OneDrive Business cloud storage stopped working and I cannot access my files online. When I tried to sign-in, it gave me an error with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yoshi10usa, Dec 20, 2019.

1. OneDrive online page stopped working, does not open.

2 days ago, my OneDrive Business cloud storage stopped working and I cannot access my files online. When I tried to sign-in, it gave me an error with a code: 0x8004deed. I also found under "In the Registry Editor navigation pane, browse to Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > OneDrive", I did not see the folder named "OneDrive" in the folder "Windows".

:)

yoshi10usa, Dec 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Stop Microsoft Edge from opening last session instead of home page

I can't permanently stop Edge from opening the last session when I have set it up to open on a specific page. This only happens the first time it is used after booting the computer. Second and subsequent use of Edge result in it opening on the home page as it should.
    I have tried all the various methods that Microsoft suggest to fix this and have found that even though they may work the first time edge is opened after implementing the fix the problem invariably returns.

Any suggestions as to a proper permanent fix?

jackisback, Dec 20, 2019
  4. OneDrive online page stopped working, does not open.

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive online page stopped working, does not open.

1. OneDrive online page stopped working, does not open. - Similar Threads - OneDrive online page

2. OneDrive stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stopped working: Since yesterday I have experienced all downloads of zero bytes per second in the OneDrive application within Windows 11. Now, I have restarted the laptop and it was stuck at "Signing in...". Decided to re-install the application with the "winget" command conforming to a...
  3. OneDrive stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive stopped working: Since yesterday I have experienced all downloads of zero bytes per second in the OneDrive application within Windows 11. Now, I have restarted the laptop and it was stuck at "Signing in...". Decided to re-install the application with the "winget" command conforming to a...
  4. OneDrive online linking not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive online linking not working: Files linked within a OneDrive folder work locally, do not work when accessed on line.I have one master document from which I link to files in subfolders.These work locally but once I access this on the shared online OneDrive, links look active but do not work.need help....
  5. OneDrive online linking not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive online linking not working: Files linked within a OneDrive folder work locally, do not work when accessed on line.I have one master document from which I link to files in subfolders.These work locally but once I access this on the shared online OneDrive, links look active but do not work.need help....
  6. OneDrive online linking not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Have OneDrive open files online by default

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have OneDrive open files online by default: Does anybody know if there is a way to open Office files online by default? I know I can right click an Office file in my OneDrive folder and click "View Online", but I would like to be able to do that without the need to right click so I can use PowerToys Run to open the...
  8. keyboard does not work on opening page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard does not work on opening page: my keyboard does not work on opening page, need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-does-not-work-on-opening-page/df786457-29a1-496b-84ac-94ca9d458d6d
  9. OneDrive has stopped working; web page blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive has stopped working; web page blank: I've been uploading files to OneDrive by copying them to this OneDrive site in my Chrome browser: https://onedrive.live.com/ But now all I see there is an animated row of dots across the top of the page, which is blank except for the menus. For awhile, I was getting...
  10. OneDrive online Does not play Videos..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OneDrive online Does not play Videos..: My Onedrive on my PC plays the videos however when I go to the website some play & some do not. The app on my devices does not play the videos the screen is black the time keeper does count down like the video is playing. All the videos work over a month ago - I did not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive for business 0x8004deed

2. 0x8004deed