Windows 10: OneDrive personal Vault

Discus and support OneDrive personal Vault in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I was wondering did you guys sent me the recent OTP:0969530 for unlocking OneDrive vault. is this feature added in your OneDrive app? I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Muhammad YazdanKundi, Sep 7, 2019.

1. OneDrive personal Vault

Hi there,

I was wondering did you guys sent me the recent OTP:0969530 for unlocking OneDrive vault. is this feature added in your OneDrive app?

I recently got a notification from MS OneDrive. I opened it and it was about the personal vault. the thing that is teasing me is that the security code that came to me, the sender's number was a local Pakistani number which is +92-335-5934037, in the past I have never experienced such a thing. could you help me with this investigation?

:)

Muhammad YazdanKundi, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing OneDrive Personal Vault and additional storage options

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...ional-storage/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 7, 2019
  3. B. Parker Win User
    OneDrive Error Code 0x80070490

When I go to OneDrive on my Web Browser, I can enter my OneDrive Personal Vault without an issue.

On the Windows 10 Pro x64 Desktop App, (on a Standard User Account) when I click the Personal Vault Shortcut, the Personal Vault Setup window opens and I enter my Administrator Credentials and then the setup window opens and it states that it's preparing
    "for first use".

Before completion, it errors out with Error Code 0x80070490.

Suggestions?

P.S. - my System is completely up to date with updates.

Lastly - why is there no Category in this forum for OneDrive?

B. Parker, Sep 7, 2019
  4. OneDrive personal Vault

Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please follow the steps to contact OneDrive support for further assistance on adding personal account to OneDrive.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive personal Vault

1. OneDrive personal Vault - Similar Threads - OneDrive personal Vault

2. OneDrive Personal Vault Security Flaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Personal Vault Security Flaw: There is a workaround for accessing the files supposedly secured in your personal vault that I accidentally discovered while tinkering around on my file explorer. By changing the View settings on the file explorer like so: Select View > Options > Change folder and search...
  3. Onedrive cannot unlock personal vault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onedrive cannot unlock personal vault: I use Onedrive to access and modify important files both on my home desktop and my laptop when I am at work. Onedrive has always worked perfectly both on my home desktop and on my laptop except for one perplexing issue:When attempting to unlock Onedrive's personal vault...
  4. Onedrive Personal Vault Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onedrive Personal Vault Issue: First Wouldn't open to let it finish syncing eariler, so then i selected all the files on the website version of Onedrive and attempted to move the files to another One Drive Directory, then disabled Personal vault, and now it keeps asking me to Resume syncing it lol. Any...
  5. OneDrive Personal Vault Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal Vault Help: I have search for a few days to find the answers to these problems but my Googling Skills have failed. PC: Surface Pro 6 1. OneDrive Personal Vault is unable to Synch 131 Files. The files, I have no idea what they are or where they came from and cant find them on the...
  6. OneDrive Personal Vault Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Personal Vault Sync: I've activated the Personal Vault earlier this week. The OneDrive Sync appears to be in a loop while Syncing. Loop: Processing 2 changes Processing 6 changes Processing 44 changes Processing 38 changes I checked the folder and files I moved to the Vault, the status...
  7. OneDrive Personal Vault employee access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Personal Vault employee access: Hi, Does anyone know if MS support employees have access to it? This has always been my fear of using something vendor-provided. Didn't it come out recently that tech support employees had access to consumer customer's email accounts? I have been using Boxcryptor for...
  8. OneDrive Personal Vault employee access

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Personal Vault employee access: Hi, Does anyone know if MS support employees have access to it? This has always been my fear of using something vendor-provided. Didn't it come out recently that tech support employees had access to consumer customer's email accounts? I have been using Boxcryptor for...
  9. OneDrive Personal Vault

OneDrive Personal Vault: Began using OneDrive Personal Vault and it worked fine for a period of time. I am now receiving the following error: 'We couldn't unlock you Personal Vault. Something went wrong. Please try again. Error Code: 0x8031b002' Can anyone provide guidance on how to resolve this...
  10. OneDrive Person Vault error

OneDrive Person Vault error: Hi, I'm trying to get the new Personal Vault feature set up on my laptop, but it will not install. Every time I go through the process OneDrive it seems to try to install OneDrive again (even though I already have it installed and running), then comes up with a message about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you change one drive vault drive password

2. can i open personal vault of one drive on my iphone ?

3. getting rid of personal vault

4. how do i fix onedrive personal vault,
  5. windows phone onedrive vault,
  6. how do i get rid of onedrive personal vault,
  7. onedrive personal vault create shortcut,
  8. onedrive personal vault shortcut,
  9. unable to see personal vault on OneDrive App