Windows 10: OneDrive personal vs OneDrive for business vs GoogleDrive

Discus and support OneDrive personal vs OneDrive for business vs GoogleDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just curious to know: from a technical point of view: what are the differences between OneDrive personal, the default OneDrive or the one coming with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tfwul, Nov 26, 2018.

1. tfwul Win User

OneDrive personal vs OneDrive for business vs GoogleDrive

Just curious to know: from a technical point of view:
    what are the differences between OneDrive personal, the default OneDrive or the one coming with 365, versus OneDrive for Business?

Background: there may be applications, like SnagIt, that do support OneDrive for Business, or GoogleDrive, or DropBox, but not OneDrive 'personal'.

Thanks.

:)

tfwul, Nov 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. OneDrive personal vs OneDrive for business vs GoogleDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive personal OneDrive

2. Onedrive Business & Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Business & Personal: If you want to put personal and business onedrive account on the same computer with the same email address do you just need to have different usernames? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business-personal/1f640046-b050-4bce-9bb4-0586fa629d91
  3. Onedrive Business & Personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Business & Personal: If you want to put personal and business onedrive account on the same computer with the same email address do you just need to have different usernames? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business-personal/1f640046-b050-4bce-9bb4-0586fa629d91
  4. explorer local files vs OneDrive

explorer local files vs OneDrive: How to make my local documents, pictures etc available in explorer, and do not redirect me to OneDrive all the time ?That's the worst file manager design so far. You just have no idea where are you files actually placed, complete mess....
  5. OneDrive vs. OneDrive-Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive vs. OneDrive-Personal: Is there a difference between OneDrive and OneDrive-Personal? I have both in File Explorer. They mostly contain the same files but there are some differences. How can I either "meld" these two or just delete one?...
  6. OneDrive vs. OneDrive-Personal

OneDrive vs. OneDrive-Personal: Is there a difference between OneDrive and OneDrive-Personal? I have both in File Explorer. They mostly contain the same files but there are some differences. How can I either "meld" these two or just delete one?...
  7. Change OneDrive personal to Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change OneDrive personal to Business: I already use the 5GB OneDrive for personal use. I have absolutely no need for Office 365 so the personal upgrade does not work for me. So I am considering purchase a OneDrive 1TB Business plan so I can back up all my files to the cloud rather than using local storage....
  8. OneDrive Personal vs. OneDrive Business and "Special folders" in Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal vs. OneDrive Business and "Special folders" in Windows: Hi, I have two OneDrive accounts (not really sure why anymore, as I cancelled my personal Office365 in favour of Business Office265). So - my new PC now has two OneDrive icons on the taskbar, and the personal one with 5GB space is almost full. I am trying to get the content...
  9. How to remove onedrive for business but keep onedrive personal

How to remove onedrive for business but keep onedrive personal: I had both personal and business onedrive accounts on my computer. I no longer need the business account so I unlinked the pc and signed out. I can't get rid of the location in file explorer and I get a constant nag to log in to business onedrive. I no longer have access to...
  10. OneDrive vs SkyDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive vs SkyDrive: Anyone have any idea why I can't access this pdf file, that is on my OneDrive, from any device? [img] . 100513