Windows 10: OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question

Discus and support OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First I apologize for this not being in the right thread. But I’m not sure where it should actually be located since it’s a Microsoft app. I use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RDW0389, Feb 4, 2023.

1. RDW0389 Win User

OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question

First I apologize for this not being in the right thread. But I’m not sure where it should actually be located since it’s a Microsoft app. I use a phone not a PC with my OneDrive app. I accidentally deleted my OneDrive, can I reinstall and still have all my files since it’s linked to my Microsoft account?

:)

RDW0389, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question

1. OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question - Similar Threads - OneDrive phone app

2. Can't reinstall OneDrive after uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall OneDrive after uninstall: File Explorer keeps freezing when trying to open a Word files stored on Sharepoint/OneDrive.I uninstalled OneDrive hoping to reinstall.Now OneDrive will not reinstall.And Chrome won't work.Windows Update shows that the computer is up to date.64-bit operating systemEdition...
  3. Uninstall Phone App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Phone App: This worked for me!The Your Phone app is preinstalled in Windows and can't be deleted.But see if the following works:Press Windows+R and type powershell. Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Click Yes.In the blue window, type or paste: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers...
  4. Uninstall Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Phone App: This worked for me!The Your Phone app is preinstalled in Windows and can't be deleted.But see if the following works:Press Windows+R and type powershell. Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Click Yes.In the blue window, type or paste: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers...
  5. OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question: First I apologize for this not being in the right thread. But I’m not sure where it should actually be located since it’s a Microsoft app. I use a phone not a PC with my OneDrive app. I accidentally deleted my OneDrive, can I reinstall and still have all my files since it’s...
  6. OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive phone app uninstall/reinstall clarification question: First I apologize for this not being in the right thread. But I’m not sure where it should actually be located since it’s a Microsoft app. I use a phone not a PC with my OneDrive app. I accidentally deleted my OneDrive, can I reinstall and still have all my files since it’s...
  7. Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive in Windows 10: In have uninstalled OneDrive for Windows 10 Right Click Start; Choose Run; Type appwiz.cpl and click OK; find OneDrive and delete it; restart the computer. Then when I go to the OneDrive Download Page, there is no reinstall option. The message is: if you have Windows 10,...
  8. Task scheduler and Onedrive (uninstalled) question.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task scheduler and Onedrive (uninstalled) question.: [ATTACH] scheduler Is it normal to still have a schedule for it even if it's not installed anymore? submitted by /u/wiseude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpl8o3/task_scheduler_and_onedrive_uninstalled_question/
  9. Onedrive not syncing, unable to uninstall to reinstall,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive not syncing, unable to uninstall to reinstall,: Hello Team, I have been looking through the community and cannot find a resolution. My one drive stopped syncing then the icon was gone altogether. I have onedrive version 20.124.0621.0006. Now when I try the "exe" an error comes up "windows cannot find the exe". The exe...
  10. Uninstall and reinstall question.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall and reinstall question.: I uninstalled April's KB4549951 because I could not log on to my computer the next day. Will this update automatically reinstall when I go to update my May updates?...