Windows 10: Onedrive photo album can't download files

Discus and support Onedrive photo album can't download files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have spent hours creating a "2018 best of album" in Onedrive photos and now I can't download the photos to upload them to a site to make a photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NeilMcDonald2, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Onedrive photo album can't download files

I have spent hours creating a "2018 best of album" in Onedrive photos and now I can't download the photos to upload them to a site to make a photo book. The images cannot be copied or downloaded all together (it just times out) and then need to be individual files to upload to any of the companies that make albums.

Why does the Microsoft product just SUCK at this. So frustrating....

I'm changing everything to google photos and starting over. fix this now

:)

NeilMcDonald2, Dec 13, 2018

2. OneDrive Photo Albums are missing in Camera Roll

Out of nowhere, the photo albums on OneDrive are gone from the Camera Roll (is it still called that?).

I have a Nokia 822 on Verizon, and am running WP8.1 DP w/Black. Just about a week ago, I clicked on the Photos Live Tile, and slid to the left to select Albums. I have the following Albums listed:

Camera Roll

Facebook Beta

OneDrive

I am able to successfully view pictures in the Camera Roll and Facebook Beta albums. However, when choosing OneDrive, I see the following folders:

Camera Roll

OneDrive Albums

Recent Pictures

Saved Pictures

Shared with Me

Camera Roll on OneDrive.com shows a few dozen pictures in the album (as does the OneDrive app for WP8.1), but it is showing nothing on the phone. Recent Photos brings up a hundred or so pictures and videos (BTW- can this information be cleared?). When I
    click on OneDrive Albums, the only pictures I see are a couple that are in the OneDrive root directory. No other albums are listed not do I see any way to look for them.

Again, I want to note that the OneDrive app on the phone AND the OneDrive.com website in IE11 on the desktop, EACH work correctly, displaying all photos and albums. I am talking about not being able to view OneDrive albums from the Photos app on the phone.

Assassin 11B3P, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Windows Phone 8.1 OneDrive Album issue

I saw this fix on another form and it worked for me.

• Remove the picture from the Album
    • Settings->storage sense->phone->temporary files->delete (even if it says zero bytes)
    • Settings->storage sense->photos->manage->albums->OneDrive (online)
    I don't know if step #3 was important or not, but I did do that.

Nick_Acquaviva, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Onedrive photo album can't download files

Download a web album

Ken

Opened the link, but as always, for me anyway, the step x steps they give, are not always what I can find.

If I open an album, there is no option saying more, but there are 4 vertical dots and if I hover on it, that says "more options" which I know sounds the same but not exact.

When I open it, there is no option to download album, and I will attach what I mean.

Another area I am puzzled, it says Google + photos, my icon on desktop says Google Photos, don't know if its important.

I also still have Picasa in my programs.

frenchman96, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Onedrive photo album can't download files

1. Onedrive photo album can't download files - Similar Threads - Onedrive photo album

2. Onedrive Photo Albums - Can't sort photos within Albums, Can't Sort by Albums when trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Photo Albums - Can't sort photos within Albums, Can't Sort by Albums when trying...: The Album feature in OneDrive Photos really sucks. Here are MAJOR missing features:1. Ability to Sort photos within an Album. When I share an album with someone or if I look at an album myself, those photos are presented in only one default sort. 2. Ability to Sort Albums...
  3. Onedrive Photo Albums - Can't sort photos within Albums, Can't Sort by Albums when trying...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Photo Albums - Can't sort photos within Albums, Can't Sort by Albums when trying...: The Album feature in OneDrive Photos really sucks. Here are MAJOR missing features:1. Ability to Sort photos within an Album. When I share an album with someone or if I look at an album myself, those photos are presented in only one default sort. 2. Ability to Sort Albums...
  4. Photos Album

Photos Album: Why does it include general internet content along with my photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-album/bea6450b-f9e3-41c5-bcff-b4257a67287f
  5. Photo's Album

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo's Album: My photo file keeps crashing and will not upload all my new photo's of my SD card. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-album/cc95e459-19e7-49f5-9708-c2ee4d168fef
  6. photo album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo album: i scan photos, save them, then can't find them again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album/3b68fd48-22d8-4682-81ab-4ca8afee7100"
  7. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34
  8. Photos in albums

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos in albums: how do I rearrange photos in an album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-albums/7c58d5fd-c858-4b9e-9018-95e307057db6"
  9. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...
  10. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...