Windows 10: OneDrive Photo files

Discus and support OneDrive Photo files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I most recently used the rearrange function in June 2021 and was disappointed when I uploaded photos to a new file today and could not find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cdanl, Nov 22, 2021.

1. cdanl Win User

OneDrive Photo files

I most recently used the rearrange function in June 2021 and was disappointed when I uploaded photos to a new file today and could not find the Rearrange option. Has it moved? Been discontinued? If the latter, what workarounds or alternatives have others found or devised?

:)

cdanl, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 22, 2021
  4. OneDrive Photo files

Onedrive Photos, not pictures file

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for delay in replying.

Does this issue occur in OneDrive folder in File Explorer/Web Browser?

I suggest you to Change the OneDrive Location in Windows 10
    and check if that behavior occurs the same.

To change the OneDrive folder location in Windows 10, you have unlink OneDrive from your account and then repeat the setup process:

• Right-click on the OneDrive
      icon in the notification area and then select Settings
    • Select "Settings" and then select "Unlink OneDrive"
    • Follow the setup process again and ensure to select the new drive or location to have OneDrive sync to; you must wait for your files to download again to the new location
    Please note: if you've connected your Windows 10 user account with your Microsoft account, OneDrive won't let you unlink the application. You'll have to unlink your
    Microsoft account from your Windows account first.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive Photo files

1. OneDrive Photo files - Similar Threads - OneDrive Photo files

2. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  3. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  4. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive Photo files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photo files: I most recently used the rearrange function in June 2021 and was disappointed when I uploaded photos to a new file today and could not find the Rearrange option. Has it moved? Been discontinued? If the latter, what workarounds or alternatives have others found or devised?...
  6. OneDrive Photo files

OneDrive Photo files: I most recently used the rearrange function in June 2021 and was disappointed when I uploaded photos to a new file today and could not find the Rearrange option. Has it moved? Been discontinued? If the latter, what workarounds or alternatives have others found or devised?...
  7. MS Photos - find the file location on OneDrive

MS Photos - find the file location on OneDrive: Hi When a photo on MS Photos is stored on a drive, there is an option on the right click "Open file location" But this option does not exist when you link OneDrive to Ms Photo How do you find the real location of a photo on OneDrive, from the MS Photos app? This has...
  8. OneDrive syncing files and photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive syncing files and photos: Hi, Need help with syncing files and photos in OneDrive. It's not syncing either on mobile phone. Just newly setup OneDrive on Windows pc but on mobile it was setup few years ago. Old files and photos are visible in Windows pc, the problem is that it won't sync recent...
  9. OneDrive & Photos

OneDrive & Photos: The photos in my Samsung S10 Gallery are not uploading onto my PC or Tablet although I have installed OneDrive on each of these devices, so when I go to view photos in OneDrive I get the blue cloud symbol next to what is a photo but not uploaded. what do I need to do to fix...
  10. Transferring Onedrive files and photos

Transferring Onedrive files and photos: HI, How do you transfer Onedrive photos and files to an external drive? I want to make sure that I don't lose any of my photos or files while transferring them and I want to be able to view them without using one drive. I actually want to empty my Onedrive all together...