Windows 10: Onedrive photo sharing

Discus and support Onedrive photo sharing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just setup a log in account for my Wife. The question I'm struggling with is: How can I share all my Onedrive stored photos . I can select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by treveden, Nov 29, 2018.

1. treveden Win User

Onedrive photo sharing

I have just setup a log in account for my Wife.

The question I'm struggling with is: How can I share all my Onedrive stored photos .

I can select 100 files at a time and share them, but this is going to be a very long process to share thousands of Photos.

Kind Regards

Trev Eden

:)

treveden, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Arnie Est Win User

How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Nov 29, 2018
  3. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Nov 29, 2018
  4. cognus Win User

Onedrive photo sharing

all new way to view, manage, and share photos in OneDrive

I for one am glad to see this. I'm not a big photo networker but am a big proponent of One Drive and reco it to people who look to me for support. the one thing that drives me berserk about onedrive at the moment is the difficulty in EMBEDDING photos in posts on websites, and what seems to be a related issue with links failing authentication. i.e. I "generate link" for certain people to access and copy materials from folders on my onedrive account, and as soon as they hit the server, they are challenged for credentials! but its random - sometimes link works, sometimes it fails. And it is time-consuming to just get that sharing work done - too many steps, boxes, dialogs, all to have either the embed fail or otherwise sharing fail.

cognus, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Onedrive photo sharing

1. Onedrive photo sharing - Similar Threads - Onedrive photo sharing

2. Onedrive shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive shared: If I use my personal school logon on another schools laptop, will my onedrive files be accessible to the computers main user after I logoff?Sync option never used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-shared/4f921fd9-1aaa-4584-af77-d52791141884
  3. Onedrive shared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive shared: If I use my personal school logon on another schools laptop, will my onedrive files be accessible to the computers main user after I logoff?Sync option never used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-shared/4f921fd9-1aaa-4584-af77-d52791141884
  4. Share with OneDrive !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share with OneDrive !: If I save anything to Video file it doesn't seem to synchronize with OneDrive as per the print screen attached ! I normally have to copy and paste to documents or photos to "Share" with OneDrive ! Can the video file be added to OneDrive ? I have read various articles on the...
  5. Photo share

Photo share: I am having trouble with sharing photos. It was so easy with Windows 8.1, but I can't get this to work. I hit Share, I pick a person to send the photo to, write the note, hit send and it just spins. Never sends. Ideas?...
  6. OneDrive Photo Sharing Functions - Can It Do This?

OneDrive Photo Sharing Functions - Can It Do This?: I've used Google Photos/Drive and Amazon Photos/Drive but I've yet to find a solution that can do all these things. Can anyone verify it these are all possible with OneDrive? 1 You can manager your Photos on OneDrive by syncing to your Windows PC and manager photos and...
  7. Photo sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo sharing: Since the last update, I have not been able to share my photos. I get a message telling me I don't have permisson. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-sharing/fe399fb2-4b1d-46f1-aaec-ba0679b8404b
  8. Sharing photos

Sharing photos: Hi everyone. I am having a terrible time sharing photos to a group of people using email. can someone give me an explanation on how to do. It's supposed to be easy, but,,,,, thanks M...
  9. Sharing photos

Sharing photos: Hi I have just up an account for my daughter. I was trying to find away my daughter's account can have access to our photos on our one drive, permanently . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-photos/79fb7689-760e-4b88-a30a-de9e16c1d0b7
  10. Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive

Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive: Hi, I have been trying to share an Album in the Photos app via OneDrive. However the status bar text has been saying "[Album name] uploading to OneDrive - 1 of 15" for over 15 minutes. Each picture is about 7MB and my upload speed has been tested at 13mbps, so each picture...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edit a photo in onedrive

2. is it possible to edit photos in OneDrive

3. share photos in onedrive windows 10