Windows 10: OneDrive & Photos

Discus and support OneDrive & Photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The photos in my Samsung S10 Gallery are not uploading onto my PC or Tablet although I have installed OneDrive on each of these devices, so when I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GavinND, Jan 13, 2021.

1. GavinND Win User

OneDrive & Photos

The photos in my Samsung S10 Gallery are not uploading onto my PC or Tablet although I have installed OneDrive on each of these devices, so when I go to view photos in OneDrive I get the blue cloud symbol next to what is a photo but not uploaded.

what do I need to do to fix this problem?

thanks for any help

Gav

:)

GavinND, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 13, 2021
  4. OneDrive & Photos

Photos are not syncing to OneDrive

Hello pleonidas,

Thank you for your accurate response and for trying the steps.

This shows us that the auto-upload works normally, but only for photos that you take after switching the auto-upload on.

Of course, uploading manually 450 photos is completely unpractical so what I would suggest, is to sync your photos to your PC using the Windows Phone app.

Then of course, if you wish to upload them to Onedrive, you should be able to do that more easily from your PC. At least, your photos will be backed up.

Kind regards,

Andrew Gr., Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive & Photos

1. OneDrive & Photos - Similar Threads - OneDrive Photos

2. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  3. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  4. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  5. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  6. OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...: I've only just started using OneDrive since I got a laptop. OneDrive asked me me if I wanted to clear up space by deleting photos from my phone and storing them in/on OneDrive. So I "backed up" all my photos from my phone thousands, deleting them but when I view them on my...
  7. OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...

OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...: I've only just started using OneDrive since I got a laptop. OneDrive asked me me if I wanted to clear up space by deleting photos from my phone and storing them in/on OneDrive. So I "backed up" all my photos from my phone thousands, deleting them but when I view them on my...
  8. Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?: Hello.I am trying to migrate ALL photo's out of my iPhone and store them onto my photo's app on my Surface Laptop windows 11.For some reason, by default, my photos are syncing to ONEDRIVE and on that i only have 5GB storage but the photos i need to download are about 50GB. I...
  9. Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?

Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?: Hello.I am trying to migrate ALL photo's out of my iPhone and store them onto my photo's app on my Surface Laptop windows 11.For some reason, by default, my photos are syncing to ONEDRIVE and on that i only have 5GB storage but the photos i need to download are about 50GB. I...
  10. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...