Windows 10: OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled

Discus and support OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OneDrive keeps popping saying it needs a login. Trying to login results in a message stating JavaScript is disabled. Now, I am 100% sure that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NealMcGuire, Aug 21, 2019.

1. OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled

OneDrive keeps popping saying it needs a login. Trying to login results in a message stating JavaScript is disabled. Now, I am 100% sure that JavaScript is enable and working correctly. And to make sure, I double checked the setting, the Dev Console, and the is-javascript-enabled site.

I am able to access the folders and files on OneDrive, I just keep getting this prompt.

So what do I need to check next to get rid of this prompt?

:)

NealMcGuire, Aug 21, 2019

2. Enabling JavaScript in Windows

Hi Monica,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Many Internet Web sites contain JavaScript, a scripting programming language that runs on the web browser to make specific features on the web page functional. If JavaScript has been disabled within your browser, the content or the functionality of
    the web page can be limited or unavailable. In order to guide you in right direction, we would need some more information.

1. Do you face this issue with all the browsers or particular browser?
    2. Is the issue specific to particular website?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    How to enable JavaScript in Windows
    and try enabling JavaScript in Windows and check.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Aug 21, 2019
  3. E61:Javascript disabled message

"Javascript is currently disabled on your browser" is the message I got. Went to 'Settings' to check my browser: Java/ECMA script enabled.Now what ? Any suggestions ? Thanks, Morgan

morganbehr, Aug 21, 2019
  4. OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled

1. OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled - Similar Threads - OneDrive popup login

2. can't login it says administrator disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't login it says administrator disabled: disabled administrator don't know password just bought the pc i have a usb and extra pc if there's a way i can do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-it-says-administrator-disabled/db94d3cf-fe8d-43fc-bba3-d089ca5c5747
  3. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  4. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  5. possible to disable "add a caption" popup on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible to disable "add a caption" popup on OneDrive?: Hi,When you open a larger image of a photo on OneDrive in a web browser, it adds a little popup at the bottom to "add a caption." You can move the cursor off of the image and wait a few seconds and it will disappear, but I'd much rather that the popup not show up at all. You...
  6. possible to disable "add a caption" popup on OneDrive?

possible to disable "add a caption" popup on OneDrive?: Hi,When you open a larger image of a photo on OneDrive in a web browser, it adds a little popup at the bottom to "add a caption." You can move the cursor off of the image and wait a few seconds and it will disappear, but I'd much rather that the popup not show up at all. You...
  7. Does it make sense to add the 'JavaScript disabled' OneDrive sync issue fix to the 'Fix...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does it make sense to add the 'JavaScript disabled' OneDrive sync issue fix to the 'Fix...: I just finished a lengthy investigation to determine why my OneDrive wouldn't sync. Each time I tried to sign in, I received a notification stating: "Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being...
  8. Does it make sense to add the 'JavaScript disabled' OneDrive sync issue fix to the 'Fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does it make sense to add the 'JavaScript disabled' OneDrive sync issue fix to the 'Fix...: I just finished a lengthy investigation to determine why my OneDrive wouldn't sync. Each time I tried to sign in, I received a notification stating: "Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being...
  9. Does it make sense to add the 'JavaScript disabled' OneDrive sync issue fix to the 'Fix...

10. OneDrive JavaScript bug

OneDrive JavaScript bug: This is a duplicate post from 2019, but apparently the bug still has not been fixed, so adding some extra info here. There is a bug with OneDrive for Windows 10 Desktop in which if the Internet Explorer Security Properties are set to High, OneDrive will fail after changing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can not login OneDrive javascript

2. cant login to onedrive javascript is disabled

3. onedrive login javascript

4. 1903 ONEDRIVE JAVASCRIPT SIGN IN ERROR