Windows 10: OneDrive Privacy

Discus and support OneDrive Privacy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,My university email comes with 1 TB of OneDrive storage. My question is, can my university, or anyone in general, access any files uploaded to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Max Ellipticus, Aug 13, 2022.

1. OneDrive Privacy

Hello,My university email comes with 1 TB of OneDrive storage. My question is, can my university, or anyone in general, access any files uploaded to said OneDrive storage, whether Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, photos, etc. Thank you.

:)

Max Ellipticus, Aug 13, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 14, 2022
  3. AsRock Win User
    OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Yeah it's amazing how many people put their shit on places like Onedrive and such and all so concerned about privacy.

AsRock, Aug 14, 2022
  4. OneDrive Privacy

onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

OneDrive Privacy

1. OneDrive Privacy - Similar Threads - OneDrive Privacy

2. Anmeldung von onedrive funktioniert nicht

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anmeldung von onedrive funktioniert nicht: Anmeldung von onedrive funktioniert nicht https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anmeldung-von-onedrive-funktioniert-nicht/b3721f09-dd03-4146-8f1b-9516ab8ac56a
  3. Anmeldung von onedrive funktioniert nicht

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anmeldung von onedrive funktioniert nicht: Anmeldung von onedrive funktioniert nicht https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anmeldung-von-onedrive-funktioniert-nicht/b3721f09-dd03-4146-8f1b-9516ab8ac56a
  4. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  5. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  6. Onedrive Desktop Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Desktop Help: So my Onedrive is telling me that I'm using up too much data 6GB out of 5GB and my desktop is apparently synced onto there, and that's what's taking up 6 GB. I attempted to un-sync the desktop from settings, but it did nothing except now most if not all of my desktop files...
  7. Onedrive Desktop Help

Onedrive Desktop Help: So my Onedrive is telling me that I'm using up too much data 6GB out of 5GB and my desktop is apparently synced onto there, and that's what's taking up 6 GB. I attempted to un-sync the desktop from settings, but it did nothing except now most if not all of my desktop files...
  8. How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question: Good day Community So I have a major privacy concern.I have not uploaded anything to OneDrive due to Privacy reasons regarding my very personal photos.One day I installed OneDrive because Windows said it needed it to finish setting up my PC. OneDrive said I did not back up...
  9. How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question

How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question: Good day Community So I have a major privacy concern.I have not uploaded anything to OneDrive due to Privacy reasons regarding my very personal photos.One day I installed OneDrive because Windows said it needed it to finish setting up my PC. OneDrive said I did not back up...
  10. Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive

Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive: Hi there, Greetings here from Shank. I have Some Personal Photos stored in my Windows 10 PC and added to my Pictures Libraries. The are also other Photos stored in my One Drive Cloud Storage. Can you tell me whether the photos (in Cloud) are encrypted and visible only to...