Windows 10: OneDrive Problem with Windows Start

Discus and support OneDrive Problem with Windows Start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I did a reset on my computer.. HP 27-P14 All in One. After the install I am trying to use the "Live Tile" feature on the Photo App that come with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by userld, Feb 5, 2020.

1. userld Win User

OneDrive Problem with Windows Start

I did a reset on my computer.. HP 27-P14 All in One. After the install I am trying to use the "Live Tile" feature on the Photo App that come with Windows to display photos. I want to use the photos on my computer for display, but no matter what I do it always seems to default to my OneDrive Photo Backup.

I have tried everything. I have removed the OneDrive Folder and tried to add and/or import the Default Pictures Folder. I have signed out of OneDrive and completely shut down OneDrive. But no matter what I do, when I look into the Start Menu Photo tile it still shows onedrive/photos.

I even looked for another Photo App in the Windows Store that I could replace the default Photo App but there aren't any. Thanks

:)

userld, Feb 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. OneDrive Problem with Windows Start - Similar Threads - OneDrive Problem Start

2. OneDrive problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive problem: Now where do i start...ok so. I was trying to use the sm64pcBuilder2 but when i ran it says "It appears you attempting to run Builder2 from within your 'OneDrive' Folder". "If you are running it from a Folder on your desktop, then either move that Folder elsewhere, or backing...
  3. OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;: I have a problem with OneDrive starting Itself when the server reboots for some unexpected reasons that are more frequent these days Power goes away for a few seconds for example. It starts but it has some sort of a refreshing icon in the Taskbar until I click on it and then...
  4. OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;: I have a problem with OneDrive starting Itself when the server reboots for some unexpected reasons that are more frequent these days Power goes away for a few seconds for example. It starts but it has some sort of a refreshing icon in the Taskbar until I click on it and then...
  5. OneDrive problem when server starts; Task scheduler;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. problem with onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with onedrive: Hello,There is a problem with onedrive. I have the logs. Don't know how to post them here or maybe i can send them by pm,Regards,Arn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-onedrive/e4935d1b-37d3-460f-af87-beac793e9f7c
  7. Onedrive problem

Onedrive problem: Hi, I'm getting an alert via onedrive Google Chrome doesn't seem to have access to the item, it looks like there is no access to the item. I get a warning to make sure you have the correct permissions to allow the freedom to be synchronized. How can I fix this?...
  8. OneDrive not starting automatically when Windows starts

OneDrive not starting automatically when Windows starts: I have a new install of Windows 10, fully updated. My issue is that OneDrive is no longer automatically starting when Windows starts. I have tried changing the setting in OneDrive, "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" but it eventually resets itself to...
  9. OneDrive problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive problem: Hey! I just build my PC and downloaded Windows and installed all the Updates and changed some settings. Now i have to set up an OneDrive account. When i put in my email it just closes the window and opens again. What should i do? submitted by /u/SaltyTudor [link]...
  10. Onedrive problems

Onedrive problems: Onedrive is installed on my system but has stopped working as of today. It will not start at boot nor will the icon appear on the taskbar so that I may access the settings. 112579