Windows 10: onedrive problem

Discus and support onedrive problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My files on my computer are automatically uploaded to onedrive and I have a problem with that. How can I stop it forever?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PetrHornik, Sep 1, 2019.

1. onedrive problem

My files on my computer are automatically uploaded to onedrive and I have a problem with that. How can I stop it forever?

:)

PetrHornik, Sep 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 1, 2019
  3. OneDrive Printing Problems

That Solved the problem. Thanks.

Johnsavery, Sep 1, 2019
  4. onedrive problem

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

onedrive problem

1. onedrive problem - Similar Threads - onedrive problem

2. Several localization problems identified in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several localization problems identified in OneDrive: Take a deep breath. OneDrive (OD for short) has several problems related to localization. It looks like OD was acquired by Microsoft but wasn't "evolved" to mach Windows' naming conventions. 1. If the display language (DL for short) set up in Windows for a computer user (in...
  3. Recurring "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows" problem, need to restart system every time...

Recurring "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows" problem, need to restart system every time...: Hi, I've been facing this issue for months, and a long thread with Microsoft Support brought nothing but "we have escalated this to the product team." Quite frequently (say at least once a week) I get the following error: [ATTACH] "Try again" only brings the same...
  4. OneDrive problem

OneDrive problem: I just purchased a new Surface pro. When I signed in everything was transferred but I'm having trouble opening documents on my OneDrive. I'm getting an error code 0x80070194 that says "the cloud file provider exited unexpectedly". please advise...
  5. Windows creating many .ini files, causine problems for OneDrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows creating many .ini files, causine problems for OneDrive: My Onedrive is constantly reporting .ini and .db files that it cannot process. Frequently it halts and I get OneDrive "Can't upload files - A file problem is blocking all uploads" At this point OneDrive is not giving me the backup that I need. If...
  6. Wierd Windows 10 problems and OneDrive corrupted files

Wierd Windows 10 problems and OneDrive corrupted files: I've had a lot of problems lately and I don't know if they are related. First, many fake errors appeared in VB.Net that didn't stop project rebuilds. Then, UEFI boot and Windows 10 boot started taking more than an hour. The boot problem miraculously disappeared perhaps...
  7. Windows 10 Version 1903 för x64-baserade system (KB4512508) Problem with OneDrive and network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1903 för x64-baserade system (KB4512508) Problem with OneDrive and network: I updated to this version and my laptop could not detect any network. It said that there was an error on the networkcard. I rolled back by systemrestore point and it worked again. Is there any fixes for thos. My network card is: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network...
  8. Onedrive - another huge problem killing the PC and consuming most of the payed surf

Onedrive - another huge problem killing the PC and consuming most of the payed surf: I just discussed the hopeless routine sedlauncher that allmost killes peoples laptops and pc:s when its working a lot but is not at all needed or anyhow cause more problems than it handles if one doesnt own a superfast-pc of latest model. It slows down my pc:s far to much and...
  9. Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive

Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive: I have a file with size of 1.69 GB and cannot delete it in OneDrive This file is not synch with my local drive. I tried Edge and Internet Explorer - also tried new and classic OneDrive UI Microsoft asked for logs but did not send any solution (yet) I hope to have any...
  10. OneDrive problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive problem?: I had a problem on one of my laptops with Microsoft OneDrive after having to change my Microsoft Account password? My desktop PC and other laptop allowed me to update the password on my OneDrive account with no problems, but my other laptop would try to log in with the old...