Windows 10: OneDrive Problem

Discus and support OneDrive Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can OneDrive be configured so as to NOT keep a copy of everything on the C\: drive? I use a 120 gig SSD for my C\: and do not want to fill it up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mayagrafix, May 30, 2020.

1. OneDrive Problem

Can OneDrive be configured so as to NOT keep a copy of everything on the C\: drive? I use a 120 gig SSD for my C\: and do not want to fill it up with clutter! I like the idea of using MS OneDrive for backup but not if it's going to copy everything twice

submitted by /u/mayagrafix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mayagrafix, May 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 30, 2020
  3. OneDrive Printing Problems

That Solved the problem. Thanks.

Johnsavery, May 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

OneDrive Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 30, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive Problem

1. OneDrive Problem - Similar Threads - OneDrive Problem

2. OneDrive & Computer Administrator Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive & Computer Administrator Problems: When I got my laptop I turned off one drive. Then after a year or so I go to find an essay I wrote for grad school and isn't in the folder for the class. I realized OneDrive had turned itself back on and the file was on OneDrive. I once again turned OneDrive off. Then about...
  3. OneDrive & Computer Administrator Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive & Computer Administrator Problems: When I got my laptop I turned off one drive. Then after a year or so I go to find an essay I wrote for grad school and isn't in the folder for the class. I realized OneDrive had turned itself back on and the file was on OneDrive. I once again turned OneDrive off. Then about...
  4. Further problems with Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Further problems with Onedrive: BACKGROUNDMy problem is much like many others. I have Win 11 Pro on my computer. We live out in the country, and the only Internet solution is a satellite, which is a rather slow. We are also limited as to how much we can download in a month. I had a cloud storage company,...
  5. Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers": Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-there-is-a-problem-with-the-onedrive-servers/08271dfa-1900-4dd8-ba66-6b4640de7733
  6. Further problems with Onedrive

Further problems with Onedrive: BACKGROUNDMy problem is much like many others. I have Win 11 Pro on my computer. We live out in the country, and the only Internet solution is a satellite, which is a rather slow. We are also limited as to how much we can download in a month. I had a cloud storage company,...
  7. Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers"

Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers": Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-there-is-a-problem-with-the-onedrive-servers/08271dfa-1900-4dd8-ba66-6b4640de7733
  8. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  9. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  10. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data