Windows 10: OneDrive Problem

Discus and support OneDrive Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem with Onedrive and that is that it can't syc some of the apps i have downloaded. In regard to this i factory reset my computer because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Allevalle, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Allevalle Win User

OneDrive Problem

I have a problem with Onedrive and that is that it can't syc some of the apps i have downloaded. In regard to this i factory reset my computer because i did not have the space. So now when i have started up my pc again onedrive dosn't want to sync specific apps like steam, google chrome, and 2 more apps.How could i fix this and or do i just have to have onedrive shutdown or should i just not care about the error message*error message*"No access to the object. It appears that youdo not have permission to the item. Make sure you have the correct permission to sync the item"

:)

Allevalle, Jul 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 14, 2021
  3. OneDrive Printing Problems

That Solved the problem. Thanks.

Johnsavery, Jul 14, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

OneDrive Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive Problem

1. OneDrive Problem - Similar Threads - OneDrive Problem

2. Display problems after syncing to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Display problems after syncing to OneDrive: Hi,after syncing my computer to OneDrive, I am left with non descipt icons in all of my folders, especially folders containing photos or blueprints of my scrapbooking software.Does anyone please have a suggestion what I can do to get the view of my photos and templates...
  3. Display problems after syncing to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display problems after syncing to OneDrive: Hi,after syncing my computer to OneDrive, I am left with non descipt icons in all of my folders, especially folders containing photos or blueprints of my scrapbooking software.Does anyone please have a suggestion what I can do to get the view of my photos and templates...
  4. Display problems after syncing to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem

OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem: Starting as of 17 September PCs in our fleet started experiencing issues where onedrive could not complete sign-in and the sign-in. The sign-in windows is just blank/white and after a minute it says not responding. We tried extensive clean-up including Office online repair,...
  6. OneDrive problems?

OneDrive problems?: Hi,I am consistently having troubles with Microsoft OneDrive and am having a hard time figuring out how this could be the design Microsoft could come up with. My want is simple - I want to keep the files that I put in my Documents and Desktop. For some reason, Microsoft has...
  7. Onedrive has a problem. Actually it s the whole windows setup which is failing.

Onedrive has a problem. Actually it s the whole windows setup which is failing.: Hi,Can someone tell me where i can really download windows 10 or repair onedrive because apart redirecting to this forum, that s all the help you ve got when you click on onedrive,best regards...
  8. Problem with syncronisation Onedrive in Windows 10 20h2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with syncronisation Onedrive in Windows 10 20h2: I have a problem with Onedrive. I have Premium account and wanted to use it at home on my laptop. I used about 500G place with my info. And when I finished to configure Onedrive all my files start to syncronise even without to pick folders wich I want to syncronise. I have...
  9. Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem)

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem): [ATTACH]If you see error code 0x8004dedc when using OneDrive for work or school, it could be because you are trying to use OneDrive for work or school in a different region. For example, you may have moved recently to a different country when you received this error. Most of...
  10. OneDrive problem

OneDrive problem: I have used a pc (not the same one) with Windows, now V10, for about 15 years and I know little more than I need to know. I recently bought my first smartphone - iPhone 11 - and have found it easy to download photos from it to Pictures in Documents on my pc. To my surprise I...