Windows 10: Onedrive problems

Discus and support Onedrive problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I some how managed to get all of my files on onedrive.com and once this happened all of my files on my computer were deleted. Can anyone give me some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rhawk102, Nov 30, 2020.

1. rhawk102 Win User

Onedrive problems

I some how managed to get all of my files on onedrive.com and once this happened all of my files on my computer were deleted. Can anyone give me some help on how to get my files back on my computer and then tell me how to delete onedrive from my computer.

Than ks

:)

rhawk102, Nov 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 30, 2020
  3. OneDrive Printing Problems

That Solved the problem. Thanks.

Johnsavery, Nov 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Onedrive problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive problems

1. Onedrive problems - Similar Threads - Onedrive problems

2. Problems moving Documents & Pictures folders from OneDrive folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems moving Documents & Pictures folders from OneDrive folder: Hi. I have a new laptop which I am just setting up to my liking and I didn't want OneDrive. This may have been a mistake but I have cleaned out all the files from the cloud and uninstalled OneDrive from my computer. I have been left with a OneDrive folder in my users/name...
  3. Onedrive Problem after moving location

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive Problem after moving location: I was following this guide Change Location of OneDrive Folder in Windows 10 but musty have done something wrong. I successfully moven my OneDrive local folder from C:\Users\\OneDrive - <Company Name> to D:\Users\\OneDrive - <Company Name> however I was also syncing folders...
  4. OneDrive folder problem

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive folder problem: I use Windows 10 20H2 and want to get rid of OneDrive, I uninstalled the app but I still have a onedrive folder where all my desktop and other files are located. I want to remove the OneDrive folder and get my computer back to where it was before I tried OneDrive. I tried the...
  5. Problems with accessing OneDrive files, Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with accessing OneDrive files, Error code: 0x80070194 the cloud file provider...: When I replaced my hard drive, I copied the majority of my files to the cloud via One Drive as a backup. Since I have a lot more stored than what the free version of One Drive will allow, I canceled my subscription to Office 365. I've now realized that many of my files that...
  6. OneDrive taking up space and causing problems!

OneDrive taking up space and causing problems!: I removed OneDrive 2 years ago but with the last update I've started experiencing issues with OneDrive files that I didn't know were still on my computer. I found a similar issue from 2018 but none of the troubleshooting helped me. I've tried deleting these files individually...
  7. reinstall windows 10 and onedrive problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall windows 10 and onedrive problems: I have 2 Desktop computer. On the main computer, I have multiple files saved on the computer and OneDrive in the Cloud. The second computer is a spare computer is used mainly for E-mail and surfing the web. I reinstalled windows 10 on the spare computer using the "erase...
  8. Problem Accessing OneDrive's Setting

Problem Accessing OneDrive's Setting: I cannot access SETTINGS on One Drive to make a change. The settings link does not activate when I click on ' Help and Settings ' on the Icon. One Drive syncing has been paused. Is this the problem ? I want to disable auto storage to one drive [Original Title: One Drive]...
  9. Problem signing in to OneDrive

Problem signing in to OneDrive: I am trying to sign in to OneDrive and it does not send me a code. How do I get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-signing-in-to-onedrive/3e34fc29-c2d2-415f-beea-a4825b7f8355
  10. File structure problems after removing OneDrive

File structure problems after removing OneDrive: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_drive-mso_win10-mso_365hp/onedrive-deletion-problems/910e7df0-9ae0-4dd2-9214-e4a64f9f3e61?messageId=2655a964-a9e4-41e6-8bbf-a8bf1e547838 I have been asking for help in the Office 365 area of the forums while some...