Windows 10: OneDrive problems?

Discus and support OneDrive problems? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am consistently having troubles with Microsoft OneDrive and am having a hard time figuring out how this could be the design Microsoft could come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hawjawbawrawlaw, Sep 13, 2021.

1. OneDrive problems?

Hi,I am consistently having troubles with Microsoft OneDrive and am having a hard time figuring out how this could be the design Microsoft could come up with. My want is simple - I want to keep the files that I put in my Documents and Desktop. For some reason, Microsoft has other plans. It backs up my folders and when it is done gobbling them up and have no space, I ask it to stop backing up and all my files are gone. I get this message. So my question is how can I stop OneDrive and have all my documents locally? I understand Microsoft operates in a monopoly but customer inconvenience shouldn'

:)

hawjawbawrawlaw, Sep 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 13, 2021
  3. OneDrive Printing Problems

That Solved the problem. Thanks.

Johnsavery, Sep 13, 2021
  4. OneDrive problems?

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive problems?

1. OneDrive problems? - Similar Threads - OneDrive problems

2. OneDrive Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Problem: I have a problem with Onedrive and that is that it can't syc some of the apps i have downloaded. In regard to this i factory reset my computer because i did not have the space. So now when i have started up my pc again onedrive dosn't want to sync specific apps like steam,...
  3. Onedrive has a problem. Actually it s the whole windows setup which is failing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive has a problem. Actually it s the whole windows setup which is failing.: Hi,Can someone tell me where i can really download windows 10 or repair onedrive because apart redirecting to this forum, that s all the help you ve got when you click on onedrive,best regards...
  4. Problem with syncronisation Onedrive in Windows 10 20h2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with syncronisation Onedrive in Windows 10 20h2: I have a problem with Onedrive. I have Premium account and wanted to use it at home on my laptop. I used about 500G place with my info. And when I finished to configure Onedrive all my files start to syncronise even without to pick folders wich I want to syncronise. I have...
  5. Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem)

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0x8004dedc in OneDrive (Geo Location Problem): [ATTACH]If you see error code 0x8004dedc when using OneDrive for work or school, it could be because you are trying to use OneDrive for work or school in a different region. For example, you may have moved recently to a different country when you received this error. Most of...
  6. OneDrive problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive problem: I have used a pc (not the same one) with Windows, now V10, for about 15 years and I know little more than I need to know. I recently bought my first smartphone - iPhone 11 - and have found it easy to download photos from it to Pictures in Documents on my pc. To my surprise I...
  7. Onedrive Sync causes problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive Sync causes problems: I have OneDrive and Microsoft 365 subscription. All has been working fine for the last year or so.Just this last week or so if I have the OneDrive turned on I am repeatedly receiving warnings from my AVG.This popup appears every 1 minute or so which means I cannot...
  8. Problem with iPhone to OneDrive syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with iPhone to OneDrive syncing: I've searched for an answer, but have been unable to find an answer.I stopped using iCloud because I had so many problems and I lost thousands to pictures using the Apple iCloud product. For the most part, One Drive has been pretty stable for me, BUT here is my issue:I setup...
  9. Problem with desktop after using OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with desktop after using OneDrive: I have Win10 Pro Version 20H2. I recently tried using OneDrive for the first time. Because of issues that I doubt are relevant for present purposes, it didn't work out at all, so I disabled OneDrive using the Group Policy Editor and went back to the way things were. (At least...
  10. Onedrive Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Problem: Hi, I'm having a problem with OneDrive, In the system tray, the OneDrive icon is okay, but if I see the OneDrive Icon in Explorer, a red cross icon appears,even though I have no problem with OneDrive at all, How do I fix this?...