Windows 10: OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

Discus and support OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My OneDrive is stuck constantly telling me that it is Processing 10 Changes. I have tried stopping synching and restarting synching. The result is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AngelaSpaxman, Jul 16, 2018.

1. OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

My OneDrive is stuck constantly telling me that it is Processing 10 Changes. I have tried stopping synching and restarting synching. The result is that is says it is up-to-date for a few seconds, then goes back to Processing 10 Changes.

I also cannot find any files in my OneDrive system that are not check-marked green as synched.

After restarting my computer, OneDrive indicates that 15 files are not up to date and then it soon reverts back to "Processing 10 Changes".

How can I ensure that OneDrive is actually up-to-date and make it indicate that it is fully synched?

:)

AngelaSpaxman, Jul 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 16, 2018
  3. RLCutler Win User
    OneDrive says Processing 7 Changes but does nothing

Ever since the last Major Windows update, OneDrive stopped working consistently. At the moment it shows that it updated two files from my local OneDrive folder to the cloud, but it also has been showing "Processing 7 Changes" for the last 6 hours. Yesterday
    it showed "Processing Changes" all day. I tried quitting/restarting and rebooting, but that hasn't helped.

Suggestions?

RLCutler, Jul 16, 2018
  4. OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

1. OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever - Similar Threads - OneDrive Processing Changes

2. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  3. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  4. The OneDrive seems to keep on syncing forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The OneDrive seems to keep on syncing forever: The OneDrive seems to keep on syncing forever, even though nothing happens and it doesn´t finish. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-onedrive-seems-to-keep-on-syncing-forever/bf2c6c8d-f8c4-4509-9ffa-013ff97a4a53
  5. Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes: [ATTACH]OneDrive is a cloud service from Microsoft. You can use OneDrive to store your files on cloud storage and save the disk space on your system. Besides storing the files, you can also share your files using OneDrive. Sometimes while managing files, OneDrive freezes on...
  6. OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes: Can't get OneDrive to complete the sync. Says processing 2 changes but nothing shown on list. All files in OneDrive in file explorer have a green check mark. How to fix?...
  7. OneDrive is stuck at "Processing Change"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive is stuck at "Processing Change": This is a follow-up to my previous question; Thumbnails in my OneDrive folder do not display correctly I would like to know if OneDrive will update their software soon, it has been giving me problem after problem recently. Besides not showing thumbnails in File Explorer,...
  8. "OneDrive is updating files..." forever

"OneDrive is updating files..." forever: Every time I try in File Explorer to "Share a OneDrive link" I get a notification that it cannot be done now, try in a few minutes. This has been going on for quite some time now. When I click on the cloud on the Taskbar, it shows "OneDrive is updating files...", but it...
  9. OneDrive icon signing in forever

OneDrive icon signing in forever: I recently moved a computer and when it was hooked up again everything worked (including onedrive, I think) but the onedrive icon in the taskbar signs in indefinitely and the little checkmarks on the onedrive files have disappeared. However, I can open onedrive and see the...
  10. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes": Hello, I have the dreaded issue as well... Tried: - Wipe OneDrive and start over - Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes - Break connection and reconnect OneDrive Nothing helped. Any thoughts on what to try next? Kind regards, Ferry...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive processing changes forever

2. onedrive processing changes

3. one drive processing changes forever

4. onedrive continuously processing changes,
  5. onedrive processing change,
  6. onedrive still processing changes,
  7. onedrive forever processing changes,
  8. processing changes,
  9. one drive processing changes,
  10. onedrive is processing changes forever,
  11. onedrive stuck processing changes,