Windows 10: OneDrive-Related issue

Discus and support OneDrive-Related issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/8ckasu/disable_onedrive_desktopshow_local_desktop/ This user posted about onedrive being the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PepeDaFrug, Feb 13, 2021.

1. OneDrive-Related issue

/u/PepeDaFrug, Feb 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 13, 2021
  4. OneDrive-Related issue

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive-Related issue

1. OneDrive-Related issue - Similar Threads - OneDrive Related issue

2. Onedrive related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive related: Can anybody tell me if I download a file from onedrive link which is created by another one and when I download it opened in my onedrive account and it shared a copy with you in onedrive.So when I delete it from my one drive account permanently can the user see my name in...
  3. Onedrive related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive related: Can anybody tell me if I download a file from onedrive link which is created by another one and when I download it opened in my onedrive account and it shared a copy with you in onedrive.So when I delete it from my one drive account permanently can the user see my name in...
  4. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  5. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  6. OneDrive related: Issue with sorting in "LARGEST FILES IN YOUR ONEDRIVE" view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive related: Issue with sorting in "LARGEST FILES IN YOUR ONEDRIVE" view: Hi, As I want to identify the largest files in my OneDrive, I am using the 'What's taking up space on my OneDrive?" link, which brings me to a view called 'Largest files in your OneDrive'. In the past this has worked perfectly, showing me the largest files sorted descending...
  7. Cortana related issue

in Cortana
    Cortana related issue: Hello. I recently updated my pc to Microsoft 2010 version 2004. Prior to this cortana was able to open all the apps when I used to ask it. However after this update, whenever I ask her to open or close an app, she would just show me a reply from Bing.com which showed how to...
  8. Related to performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to performance issues: Hi all, I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too much. But this game worked perfectly in windows 7 in 2 GB RAM. What can I do now to run it without lags ??...
  9. Network related issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network related issue.: I had windows 10 upgrade a 4-5 days ago, and after that i was unable to connect to any wifi network because the Airplane mode is On and grayed out. I am using an Ethernet connection only now. [ATTACH] Laptop details: Dell laptop Inspiron 3542. My system specs: Edition...
  10. Explorer related issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer related issues.: Hello all, I am new here, I thought maybe someone could help me with a problem. It all started a few days when I noticed all thumbnails were gone. I checked a few articles from google, all settings were good. I reset the icon cache(some files couldn't be deleted but were...