Windows 10: OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar

Discus and support OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. While method 3 worked for me, I need to run these steps everytime I startup my laptop. Any tips on how do I avoid that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sohillaad, Dec 29, 2018.

1. sohillaad Win User

OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar

Split from this thread.​

While method 3 worked for me, I need to run these steps everytime I startup my laptop.

Any tips on how do I avoid that.

:)

sohillaad, Dec 29, 2018

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar - Similar Threads - OneDrive removes itself

2. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar: Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really...
  3. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar: Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really...
  4. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  5. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  6. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar

Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar: Hi all, I need some help. I want to disable ALL OneDrive notifications and remove it from my taskbar. I DO NOT want any of OneDrive notifications. I do want to keep it doing what it's supposed to, I just don't want any notifications or have it in my taskbar. After...
  8. Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself: Hi, I recently had some problems with my onedrive for business not syncing properly, i fixed it by reinstaling office. And then downloading onedrive from the onedrive website. However now whenever i turn on my computer onedrive has disappeared from the task bar, and none of...
  9. Open OneDrive from Taskbar

Open OneDrive from Taskbar: Hello. I am currently using the OneDrive Premium. One day the windows size has changed when open the up to date list from the taskbar icon. How can I get back to the original size? [IMG] [Moved from: Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Task Bar]...
  10. Open OneDrive from Taskbar

Open OneDrive from Taskbar: Hello. I am currently using the OneDrive Premium. One day the windows size has changed when open the up to date list from the taskbar icon. How can I get back to the original size? [IMG]...