Windows 10: OneDrive removes my folders!!

Discus and support OneDrive removes my folders!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi; I noticed that Onedrive on Win 10 sync all my Desktop and Documents. So I go to setting and remove those folders from syncing, but both of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HayderAmily, Aug 10, 2020.

1. OneDrive removes my folders!!

Hi;

I noticed that Onedrive on Win 10 sync all my Desktop and Documents. So I go to setting and remove those folders from syncing, but both of them gone, they are available just online, if I restore them there was a red cross on OneDrive that there were files do not sync.

What a mess

:)

HayderAmily, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Aug 10, 2020
  3. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Aug 10, 2020
  4. OneDrive removes my folders!!

Remove OneDrive Folders from Libraries?

Mine doesn't have that.

OneDrive removes my folders!! [​IMG]

drfsupercenter, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive removes my folders!!

1. OneDrive removes my folders!! - Similar Threads - OneDrive removes folders

2. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it messing around with my files? I didn't give it permission to do this and I am very upset.How do I...
  3. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it messing around with my files? I didn't give it permission to do this and I am very upset.How do I...
  4. How to remove OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove OneDrive folders: Good day,I used to access Onedrive folder of a previous company I worked for.I do no longer work for this company.I did not find how to delete the related folder.Each time I reboot, the system tries to access it.Thank you...
  5. How to remove OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove OneDrive folders: Good day,I used to access Onedrive folder of a previous company I worked for.I do no longer work for this company.I did not find how to delete the related folder.Each time I reboot, the system tries to access it.Thank you...
  6. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed Google Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed Google Drive: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. I have been given two OneDrive accounts through work, but I don't use them nor do I want them. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it...
  7. Remove OneDrive Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove OneDrive Folder: Hi can I ask a little advice please I have just reformatted my computer and installed the latest version of windows as a clean install it is Version 20H2 build 19042.746 All was ok but I then noticed when I looked at the folder Users then at my name there was a folder called...
  8. Unable to remove onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to remove onedrive folder: Running Windows 10 Home. I uninstalled MS Onedrive successfully per the instructions in the tutorial on tenforums. Now I want to remove the onedrive folder in "C:\users\myusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive. To see if removing the OneDrive folder will cause any...
  9. Remove folders from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove folders from OneDrive: Windows 10 - Latest version. I am aware that I can remove folders from OneDrive by removing them from the on-line view. However I read in various places that deleting a folder from OneDrive deletes it from my computer. This seems such an extraordinary thing to do I think I...
  10. Unable to remove the onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remove the onedrive folder: Hello, I have an issue. In windows explorer there's still an ondrive folder in side panel after removing onedrive from my microsoft account about year ago. I tried to make it hidden, but nothing works, because it always says that the folder doesn't exist. Any help would be...