Windows 10: OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled

Discus and support OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled one drive a couple of weeks ago, well I thought I had as there is absolutely no indication of it anywhere in my system except on Users. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Exfso, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Exfso Win User

OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled

I uninstalled one drive a couple of weeks ago, well I thought I had as there is absolutely no indication of it anywhere in my system except on Users. I keep getting a microsoft message that it is full. There is no sign of it when I do a search, no icon on the task bar hidden or otherwise. I have no idea what is going on here, any help much appreciated.

:)

Exfso, Jul 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 31, 2020
  3. eve wang Win User
    Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...OneDrive-f32a17ce-3336-40fe-9c38-6efb09f944b0

eve wang, Jul 31, 2020
  4. OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled

OneDrive storage is full

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in uploading the files in OneDrive, which is upgraded to 100 GB.

In this scenario we would suggest you to follow the steps below to reset OneDrive:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run Window.
    2. In the Run Window enter the following: localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset.
    3. Click OK. The OneDrive system tray icon on the desktop should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two.
    4. If the OneDrive system tray icon does not re-appear after a few minutes, do the following. In the Run Window Enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe.

If the issue persists, we do have dedicated support team for OneDrive and you can get in touch with them for further assistance. Follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser or Open OneDrive App, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

You may also refer our
    OneDrive help center
    for further assistance.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled

1. OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled - Similar Threads - OneDrive reporting full

2. OneDrive reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive reporting: I am trying to understand how I can see how much data is both in the cloud in OneDrive and locally in OneDrive - we have a policy set to push to the data to cloud after 45 days, but if we were to have a laptop stolen - I can't tell how I could see how much data might still...
  3. OneDrive reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive reporting: I am trying to understand how I can see how much data is both in the cloud in OneDrive and locally in OneDrive - we have a policy set to push to the data to cloud after 45 days, but if we were to have a laptop stolen - I can't tell how I could see how much data might still...
  4. OneDrive Is Full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Is Full: Unfortunately, when trying to back up my Windows 10 PC with an external hard drive all of the files on it went into the OneDrive. Therefore, the OneDrive is just about full on my quite new HP PC. I want to move the files that have filled up the OneDrive on the PC to the new...
  5. OneDrive Is Full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Is Full: Unfortunately, when trying to back up my Windows 10 PC with an external hard drive all of the files on it went into the OneDrive. Therefore, the OneDrive is just about full on my quite new HP PC. I want to move the files that have filled up the OneDrive on the PC to the new...
  6. OneDrive Is Full

7. Uninstall OneDrive.

Uninstall OneDrive.: I performed a Test Install a few days ago to get ready for a Clean Install in a couple of days, BUT, I must admit that I was lazy, and in order to Uninstall OneDrive, I only ran . . . Code: taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall...
  8. Fix OneDrive is Full notification error – even when it is not full

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive is Full notification error – even when it is not full: [ATTACH]Do you get the OneDrive is full notification although there’s plenty of free space? […] This article Fix OneDrive is Full notification error – even when it is not full first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled

One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled: I uninstalled one drive a couple of weeks ago, well I thought I had as there is absolutely no indication of it anywhere in my system except on Users. I keep getting a microsoft message that it is full. There is no sign of it when I do a search, no icon on the task bar hidden...
  10. Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is: I'm trying to add Onedrive to a new phone (Samsung Galaxy J5) and it keeps reporting there isn't an internet connection when there is and I can connect to the internet fine using the phone? ps - I tried to add this question to the Mobile Devices category but it wants a...